I posted this problem months ago and crackberry still has not fixed it, i'm very disappointed with the response time from the crackberry team...

Here is my original thread; http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...ike-me-887643/

Problem is still on going, and I know it is a universal problem because I tried going to crackberry from a friends laptop and same problem.
    07-13-14 01:33 PM
    Maybe it's time to switch to Chrome? In any event I will alert tech that you are still having issue. Are you on the latest version of Firefox?
    07-13-14 03:22 PM
    I posted this problem months ago and crackberry still has not fixed it, i'm very disappointed with the response time from the crackberry team...

Here is my original thread; http://forums.crackberry.com/site-ne...ike-me-887643/

Problem is still on going, and I know it is a universal problem because I tried going to crackberry from a friends laptop and same problem.
    I use Firefox exclusively from a number of different laptops and desktops, and spend a lot of time on Crackberry. No issues here.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    07-13-14 03:25 PM
    I use Firefox exclusively from a number of different laptops and desktops, and spend a lot of time on Crackberry. No issues here.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    Same here.
    07-13-14 03:53 PM
    @SackHarry - try clearing your cache, cookies, history, etc... and let me know if you still experience the same problems. I had a similar issue, and it had nothing to do with Firefox, and everything to do with old files cached by my browser!
    07-14-14 09:08 AM
    I use Firefox exclusively too and haven't seen that recently although I have in the past. Vipre was the culprit last time this happened for me as it was blocking something on the back end but it got fixed.
    07-14-14 01:34 PM
    You guys are on windows that's why. I already tried clearing my cache no luck. Problem is not just me as I tried crackberry on other computers.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 04:05 PM
    You guys are on windows that's why. I already tried clearing my cache no luck. Problem is not just me as I tried crackberry on other computers.

Posted via CB10

I've used CrackBerry in Firefox for Linux and I've never had issues. IE for Windows is more problematic with all of the Mobile Nations sites than Firefox
    07-14-14 04:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Actually I'm on a Macbook Pro... Use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, all good here.

Drop me a note direct (my email is below), would love to help you 1-1 on this. Must be something strange going on!
    07-15-14 08:41 AM
    This isn't related to Windows or Firefox. It's surely a problem of one of your browser addons. Use Ghostery, RequestPolicy, NoScript, AdBlock Plus or something like that? Disable all of them and then enable them again step by step, so you will see the culprit. If you have it you must configure that addon to accept this website.

I use CB on Windows 7 and Linux with the SeaMonkey browser (internally very similar to Firefox) without any problems.
    07-15-14 08:48 AM
    This isn't related to Windows or Firefox. It's surely a problem of one of your browser addons. Use Ghostery, RequestPolicy, NoScript, AdBlock Plus or something like that? Disable all of them and then enable them again step by step, so you will see the culprit. If you have it you must configure that addon to accept this website.

I use CB on Windows 7 and Linux with the SeaMonkey browser (internally very similar to Firefox) without any problems.

I use Ghostery and AdBlock+ in Firefox without any issues.
    07-15-14 06:54 PM
    CrackBerry is compatible with Firefox as that's the only browser I use and have no problem using the site on Firefox.

Perhaps change your thread title. Just so people don't think this is a fact that Firefox is incompatible with CrackBerry when it may just be an issue with your computer.

Posted via CB10 - Z10 'Powered by BlackBerry'
    07-15-14 07:48 PM
    I use Ghostery and AdBlock+ in Firefox without any issues.
    I use much more for security reasons without any issues But sometimes (another word for "oftenly") you have to configure this.

RequestPolicy for instance does by default not allow any content from another website on the page you actually see. You have to allow those contents explicitly, this is this addon's job. If you don't configure this you see sometimes very strange, perhaps almost empty web pages.

I'm sure this issue is related to something like that. I'm very familiar with that screenshot
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-16-14 01:17 AM
    Have to say the Crackberry website is often an issue for me on Firefox too. Extremely slow most of the time. It's just this one too, others run fine.
    07-16-14 06:49 AM