I won the "mind blowing" contest for the Blackberry Z10. Michelle Haag has been in contact with me every step of the way, from updating me on what was going on, to letting me know the phone was ordered, and sent the tracking information also. 100% professional. My birthday is tomorrow, March 27th. My phone is expected to arrive tomorrow. I couldn't ask for a better present. And on top of that (I know its auto-generated) I even got my first happy birthday from crackberry. Awesome. Lately around the forums I see a lot of (mostly from new users) bashing of crackberry and blackberry and the z10. People get defensive when they are backed into a corner, and the z10 is definitely backing android and iphone against the wall. They don't like that people around these forums are so "pro blackberry" but this is a blackberry website. Whatever. I'm not anti apple, i'm not anti android. I'm loyal to Blackberry.... and i'm very loyal to Crackberry. You guys are awesome. keep up the amazing work. and yes i'd feel the same if I didn't win the contest lol.
    03-26-13 11:29 PM
    I won the "mind blowing" contest for the Blackberry Z10. Michelle Haag has been in contact with me every step of the way, from updating me on what was going on, to letting me know the phone was ordered, and sent the tracking information also. 100% professional. My birthday is tomorrow, March 27th. My phone is expected to arrive tomorrow. I couldn't ask for a better present. And on top of that (I know its auto-generated) I even got my first happy birthday from crackberry. Awesome. Lately around the forums I see a lot of (mostly from new users) bashing of crackberry and blackberry and the z10. People get defensive when they are backed into a corner, and the z10 is definitely backing android and iphone against the wall. They don't like that people around these forums are so "pro blackberry" but this is a blackberry website. Whatever. I'm not anti apple, i'm not anti android. I'm loyal to Blackberry.... and i'm very loyal to Crackberry. You guys are awesome. keep up the amazing work. and yes i'd feel the same if I didn't win the contest lol.
    Congrats to winning the contest and Happy Birthday!

I will agree with you Crackberry is very awesome and always will be.

From their News, Blogs, and Reviews, they put in work to make it the best they possibly for all of us Blackberry/Crackberry Fans.

The nation will continue to grow with their help.

It wouldn't be Crackberry.com without: Kevin, Adam, Bla1ze, Michelle, and everybody else who helps keep Crackberry AMAZING and it also wouldn't be Crackberry without all of us addicts!
    jwhitley80 and MoeR15 like this.
    03-27-13 12:51 AM
    Congrats! and enjoy your new Z10!! ......and Happy Birthday! ......... mine was on the 22nd. but I got no auto-generated CB birthday love oh well.
    03-27-13 01:17 AM
    Enjoy you birthday and z10..

And yes crack berry is awesome.

Posted via CB10
    jwhitley80 likes this.
    03-27-13 01:19 AM
    Congrats! and enjoy your new Z10!! ......and Happy Birthday! ......... mine was on the 22nd. but I got no auto-generated CB birthday love oh well.
    Happy Birthday to the OP, and congrats on winning the z10.

Zombie, we share birthday, mine also on the 22nd Happy belated Birthday!

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    jwhitley80 and zombie73 like this.
    03-27-13 01:24 AM
    Happy Birthday to the OP, and congrats on winning the z10.

Zombie, we share birthday, mine also on the 22nd Happy belated Birthday!

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    Right back at ya!
    03-27-13 02:50 AM
    Happy Birthday to the OP! Enjoy the Z10! (what a way to celebrate, winning the contest and getting your prize on your Bday!)

Congrats again!
    jwhitley80 likes this.
    03-27-13 03:00 AM
    jwhitley80,

Congrats and all the best on your birthday!
    jwhitley80 and MoeR15 like this.
    03-27-13 09:06 AM
    Happy Birthday to the OP! Enjoy the Z10! (what a way to celebrate, winning the contest and getting your prize on your Bday!)

Congrats again!
    thanks! its like an hour away travel wise so probably 4-5 hours away delivery wise lol. Excited.
    03-27-13 09:46 AM
    thanks! its like an hour away travel wise so probably 4-5 hours away delivery wise lol. Excited.
    Good stuff... building the excitement Enjoy your day!
    jwhitley80 likes this.
    03-27-13 01:44 PM
    Enjoy the ride!
    jwhitley80 likes this.
    03-27-13 03:19 PM