Posted legit link to article on RIM from Dailymail earlier and crackberry fails to post>>>>>>>are we screening the articles crack???????? Would like an explanation

tkh
    08-05-12 07:00 PM
    In before the lock.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-05-12 07:50 PM
    Private forum. No one owes you an explanation.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    08-05-12 08:14 PM
    Short answer: yes.
    08-05-12 08:15 PM

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me........
    08-05-12 09:18 PM
    The Hills Have Eyes.
    08-05-12 09:53 PM
    What do you mean failed to post?

Your upset that they didn't put it on the main blog?

If so, they have every right not to.

If you mean that they deleated it....Maybe they thought it was trollish. They are really cracking down on Trolls these days. Lately this site has been over run by trolls & I think they are stepping up enforcement. Can they sometimes go overboard on this? yes maybe, but accidently deleating the occasional post that wasn't meant as a troll is better then having the forum filled with trolls
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-06-12 02:25 AM
    "could it have been trolling?" That's a clown question bro.........it was a very good article that detailed a lot.....I admit I am new to this site and have not posted a lot but do you see some of the stuff they post about RIM in the news and rumor section......that stuff is hearsay X 10!!!! This was a legit article from a completely good website.....moving on at this point.....
    08-06-12 10:09 AM
    I have no idea why the original post was deleted, but the Daily Mail article from Saturday is a brutally honest look at where RIM has been and where it's going. I certainly wouldn't call it unfair, even if it does give Alboini a bit too much ink:

BlackBerry's struggle to stay ahead in the smartphone market | Mail Online
    08-06-12 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD