First off finally, the site has entered the new age of the internet, it is much nicer to look at, and easier to navigate in mobile view now. I really do appreciate the refresh.
    11-28-11 08:36 AM
    WooHoo!!! Glad to hear you're liking it.

Lots of great things coming in 2012. We're gonna leap frog the new age of the internet!
    DaddyFizzle and 3Dee like this.
    11-28-11 08:57 AM
    wow is it ever enjoyable to read on my torch 9810 so much faster !!! i have my playbook reading crackberry now my torchie loves it
    11-28-11 09:15 AM
    No pm mail button how can I see if I have new pm ??
    And when I enter a section there was always the "new posts" option to read the latest user post now I have to enter the thread to the latest page.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 11-28-11 at 09:30 AM.
    11-28-11 09:25 AM
    Forgive me if I'm stupid, but nothing looks different on my 9810.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-11 10:06 AM
    Forgive me if I'm stupid, but nothing looks different on my 9810.

I'm with you on this one. Nothing new looking to me on my 9810.
    11-28-11 10:14 AM
    Nothing different for me on my 9800, either. Clicking on the Forums menu brings them up microscopic & I still have to click on them to enlarge. Will that ever get fixed? It's the #1 thing that keeps me from using the mobile site on a regular basis.
    11-28-11 10:19 AM
    I simply use opera mini because of that reason, because it works the way it should.

11-28-11 10:26 AM
    Wow ... I thought there was nothing new, but then I opened it up in a new tab and got an entirely different view. Interesting...

Gonna take a little getting used to, but I think I like. Well done, Kev & crew!
    Last edited by 18to7fiddy; 11-28-11 at 10:40 AM.
    11-28-11 10:36 AM
    WooHoo!!! Glad to hear you're liking it.

Lots of great things coming in 2012. We're gonna leap frog the new age of the internet!
    So what does this leap frog mean? Same as RIM's leap frog?

J/K
    OniBerry and JR A like this.
    11-28-11 10:40 AM
    I'm using a 9800 and I've got the new look forums, love them, no more zooming in needed and nice look new layout. Only thing is that today my Crackberry launcher has stopped directing to the mobile site, it goes to the desktop version, but does switch to mobile site for the forums, so to get round this I've had to create a link to the mobile site on my home page and use that instead of the launcher. To those who can't see the new look maybe try clearing your history/cache? It showed up for me just after I'd done that last night.
    11-28-11 10:45 AM
    I'm using a 9800 and I've got the new look forums, love them, no more zooming in needed and nice look new layout. Only thing is that today my Crackberry launcher has stopped directing to the mobile site, it goes to the desktop version, but does switch to mobile site for the forums, so to get round this I've had to create a link to the mobile site on my home page and use that instead of the launcher. To those who can't see the new look maybe try clearing your history/cache? It showed up for me just after I'd done that last night.
    Cleared cache the first time thinking that was the problem, didn't do anything different. Closed the browser, opened it back up, cleared the cache then typed in crackberry.com instead of using my bookmark. Now i see the difference. Very nice layout and I can actually read thread titles and forum sections without having to zoom in. no more need for opera mini.
    11-28-11 10:49 AM
    I'm on an old native browser, so I don't see the difference, though I will when my Bold comes in

Can't view subscribed forums though, that I can find.
    11-28-11 10:53 AM
    So what does this leap frog mean? Same as RIM's leap frog?

J/K
    I believe it's 60 days scheduled.

11-28-11 10:56 AM
    Took me awhile to realize it was a new mobile look and that I wasn't in desktop view but I like it so much better. Good job!
    11-28-11 10:57 AM
    It looks great. It didn't show up for me when i used the cb launcher either. It showed up when I typed in the website.
    11-28-11 11:06 AM
    The new forums looks a works really nicely on my new 9350.

However, the mobile blog page won't show the corect size. It's just a hair too big and any video that's posted is way too big. If I try to zoom out is just goes back to where it was. Anybody have any suggestions? Is there any connection between the two pages?
    11-28-11 11:16 AM
    Good start. Site looks good on the 9850.

On the PlayBook, the forums are tiny. And the text does not increase in size significantly on double tap. No wordwrap correction when you expand size with pinch move.

Any way to have PB use as default the normal vs mobile forum page?
    11-28-11 11:46 AM
    Ok, now I see it. I really love it. Miles ahead of the old look. Thank you.
    11-28-11 11:50 AM
    That's how it should have been before.
    11-28-11 11:51 AM
    Massive improvement very nice and no more microscopic braw !!!
    11-28-11 11:53 AM
    yeah it's just a little too big, you would need more scrolling now.
    on the old layout you didn't needed that much scrolling, now you have to scroll more and,
    see what threads you would like to see or comment.
    but yeah it's still fairly a new implented layout, so there is always place now to comment which things can be better.
    i'm sure they will fix it to our desires.
    Now it responds to your browser's default font size. I had mine set to 24 before to be able to read it after a double-tap, buit now I dropped it to 16 and it's perfect first time in. Fantabulous!
    11-28-11 12:12 PM
    Can anyone post a screen shot of what its suppose to look like?
    Clinto likes this.
    11-28-11 04:10 PM
    Can anyone post a screen shot of what its suppose to look like?

Clinto and msmara like this.
    11-28-11 04:29 PM
    Seems a little slow typing in the quick reply box for some reason!
    11-28-11 05:07 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD