Did some searching and couldn't find anything. I was wondering if you can use a visa gift card on shop.crackberry.com. I want to get the Sedio 360 case for my bold, however I do not use credit cards (bad history with them).
    Thanks
    Krishna
    07-16-09 02:27 PM
    I don't see why not. Just make a payment using it as a Visa. Visa gift cards are designed for your purpose because some people don't like credit cards but do need them every now and then to shop online and etc.

I haven't used them but some vendors will verify the billing zip code before an authorization is given (like gas stations and some online retailers) and you may be able to call them and set up a billing zip code or you may even be able to use your own address by registering the card online (to view usage and balance and such).
    07-16-09 02:33 PM
    I'm not to sure being that when i've ordered in the past, it said the mailing address has to be the same as the billing address on the card.
    I didn't think about registering the card online. Thanks I'll try that.
    07-16-09 02:35 PM
    If you call the card issuer, they may be able to give you a billing address to use so the card can be authorized successfully. I'd try calling the card issuer.

PayPal is available too.
    07-16-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD