Got this transient warning just now when trying to post a response to a question, lost my post in the process:

(Admin feel free to PM me for the incident ID if you are interested)
    Attached Thumbnails Big scary "Access Denied" error today-crackberry_access_denied_blocked_2014-02-28_edit.png  
    02-28-14 12:18 PM
    Just got this again, trying to post in the same thread it happened in previously.

WTF is going on?

Am I a guinea-pig here?
    02-28-14 12:24 PM
    02-28-14 12:24 PM
    Every single time I try to post to that thread I get that error now. Tried 3-4 times now.

This has wasted a huge amount of my limited time today, killing my post each time and the editor is not giving me a 'recover' option either.

UGH.
    02-28-14 12:30 PM
    I can post a simple post to that thread, did a small test post.

But every time I try to followup to someone's question, it kills the post.

Methinks you have a braindead "anti-spam" rule gone mad.
    02-28-14 12:39 PM
    They kicked you out

Your link works fine for me.
    02-28-14 12:44 PM
    They kicked you out

Your link works fine for me.

Yuck it up, buddy.

I can post here, I can post in that thread. But apparently their front-end proxy doesn't like something about a certain post I was trying to make as a followup to someone's question, and now it sees anything remotely similiar and blocks it.

I'm guessing it was designed to block repeated posts with spam URLs in them (the post in question had a couple of URLs in it), but someone turned up the sensitivity so high that it's blocking legit content.

Now if I edit that post and remove the URLs or obscure them, it still blocks it.
    02-28-14 12:59 PM
    Yuck it up, buddy.

I can post here, I can post in that thread. But apparently their front-end proxy doesn't like something about a certain post I was trying to make as a followup to someone's question, and now it sees anything remotely similiar and blocks it.

I'm guessing it was designed to block repeated posts with spam URLs in them (the post in question had a couple of URLs in it), but someone turned up the sensitivity so high that it's blocking legit content.

Now if I edit that post and remove the URLs or obscure them, it still blocks it.
    Maybe if you clear your cache and reboot it might clear?
    02-28-14 01:02 PM
    My guess is there is something up with the site today. I was just logged into the forums in the BB10 forums using the stock Playbook browser and any sub-forum I clicked on resulted in the loading bar moving a third of the way and then just staying in the same spot in the forums. I reloaded the page and the links then worked.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 02:13 PM
    ....crickets....
    02-28-14 10:17 PM
    Anytime I write a lengthy reply I usually select all and copy before submitting the form. Just "in case". The CB10 app has a habit of losing its server connection and losing my reply. Frustrating.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.2141
    02-28-14 11:32 PM
    Anytime I write a lengthy reply I usually select all and copy before submitting the form. Just "in case". The CB10 app has a habit of losing its server connection and losing my reply. Frustrating.

Yeah I used to do that but it's a big PITA and I haven't had the "lost connection" error as much lately.

And when it comes to long posts - I don't write those that much on CB10 unless it really isn't convenient to sit down at a desktop, or if I'm feeling particularly masochistic that day...
    03-01-14 12:01 AM
    I saw this error a lot a looong time ago. The CB app was bugged and mishandling posts. Something to do with certain post ID's not matching up and only happening to certain uses.

5 bucks says an op moved the thread or did something and caused the Cb app to wig out on you.

The fix for me was either time or some threads only fixed when the CB app updated.

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-01-14 01:19 AM
    I saw this error a lot a looong time ago. The CB app was bugged and mishandling posts. Something to do with certain post ID's not matching up and only happening to certain uses.

5 bucks says an op moved the thread or did something and caused the Cb app to wig out on you.

Just to be clear - not using the CB10 app in this case. I have no idea how I would have gotten a screenshot with that kind of resolution from CB10, among other things.

And when you say "looong time ago" - that's interesting too because AFAIK Mobile Nations has only been using the Incapsula proxy service for something like 3 months or so.
    03-01-14 02:07 AM
    Just to be clear - not using the CB10 app in this case. I have no idea how I would have gotten a screenshot with that kind of resolution from CB10, among other things.

And when you say "looong time ago" - that's interesting too because AFAIK Mobile Nations has only been using the Incapsula proxy service for something like 3 months or so.
    Hrm then something else is going on for sure.

3 months is a long time to me though,but I believe the hiccup hit us about 6 month ths back... but it also only happened in the CB app - so won't help much in the investigation km afraid...

Posted via CB from my LE
    03-01-14 03:19 AM
    You think that was scary? 4 days ago I kept getting "Account does not exist" when trying to post. It was taking me to the Login page. Mind you it was after what I thought was a pretty nice post but could have been mistaken as a "non-polite" post. Thought I was banned. Got up out of bed, and went to the puter only to see everything was fine. Still unable to post from CB10. Just waited till the next morning. Actually that when I posted the Link to Eastlinks internet package for Bla1ze or someone showing that the 250 GB limit was only for the standalone package.
    03-01-14 04:02 AM
    If you PM the Incident ID I will take a look at it. Most likely it was a combination of words in the post that triggered the filter.
    03-01-14 03:52 PM
    If you PM the Incident ID I will take a look at it. Most likely it was a combination of words in the post that triggered the filter.

Kind of what I expected, or it saw a post that met certain parameters (from high-activity poster, containing a couple of URLs) and then any subsequent post in the same thread that was more than ~75% similiar triggered it again.

I will PM you.
    03-01-14 04:27 PM