It seems all my posts and threads have been deleted from the 'Participated' and 'Threads' lists both here and on CB10. I know some threads by a certain user that I had posted in were deleted earlier, but I'm not sure what happened to the rest of mine. Is this limited to me or is it a site-wide issue?
    11-01-17 12:32 PM
    Not seeing any issues but will ping tech to check on things and see if they can find any errors. Thanks!
    11-01-17 02:18 PM
    Not seeing any issues but will ping tech to check on things and see if they can find any errors. Thanks!
    Thanks
    11-01-17 02:30 PM
    I'm missing any participated thread in what looks to be the KeyOne forum...or at least from the last four or five months. Very strange.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 03:29 AM
    I'm missing any participated thread in what looks to be the KeyOne forum...or at least from the last four or five months. Very strange.

Posted via CB10
    All my threads and posts are gone except this one but I can still get to them through my profile. I was following a couple of good threads but have given up as it's too awkward to follow them anymore.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 08:26 AM
    All my threads and posts are gone except this one but I can still get to them through my profile. I was following a couple of good threads but have given up as it's too awkward to follow them anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's definitely strange. Only thing showing from the KeyOne forum for me is something I replied to on Tuesday...everything else...poof! All the other participated threads I'm seeing are months and months old. Hopefully the issue will be resolved, as I check Participated threads first.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 08:35 AM
    All posts are back at CB10, will check website when I get home. Not sure what happened of if the mods fixed it or not but thanks anyway!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-17 08:29 AM
    Yes, I saw that, too.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-17 10:59 AM