Does anyone else find this annoying?
    11-21-09 02:41 PM
    Pop up onto the screen where???
    11-21-09 02:42 PM
    Yeah, ive never had this happen either.. What browser are you using?
    11-21-09 02:49 PM
    Color me lost also.
    11-21-09 02:52 PM
    The welches grape Ad on here, it like pops onto the screen, first its just a regular ad on the side of the page, then it pops up bigger onto the page, ya dig?
    11-21-09 05:01 PM
    No... Do you mean when browsing with your BB or with you comp? I don't get ads on either...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 05:45 PM
    I have not had any ads pop up on my screen?
    11-21-09 05:55 PM
    Never have pop-ups on the PC. I almost never go on WAP so I can't help there.

Moved this to Site Questions in the hopes that you get an answer.
    11-21-09 06:01 PM
    I too am getting that darn Welch's Grape pop up!

I like welch's and all but this is a ridiculous!!!
    11-22-09 12:36 AM
    Are you getting it on the phone or your computer?? If on your computer try running malware bytes, spybot search and destroy and run an antivirus scanner on your computer like Avast.. Sounds like spyware on your computer or a trojan virus... Also make sure windows has the latest updates as well..

HTH,
    Charlie
    11-22-09 01:35 AM
    Are you getting it on the phone or your computer?? If on your computer try running malware bytes, spybot search and destroy and run an antivirus scanner on your computer like Avast.. Sounds like spyware on your computer or a trojan virus... Also make sure windows has the latest updates as well..

HTH,
    Charlie
    home computer ie8 with pop up blocker on
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-22-09 at 12:42 PM. Reason: unneeded large font and rude comment
    11-22-09 12:13 PM
    It's not spyware. It's ****ty flash ads that expand when rolled over or close to. There are several, not just the grape juice one. Bad form Crackberry.

For now, just use an add blocker and when CB's ad revenue drops they can adjust.
    11-22-09 05:40 PM
    gbhil, I agree. The placement of the flash adds are terrible. I cant even click on the
    site tabs because the flash pops up. even the one you can get to, the drop down from the tab is BEHIND the ad banner. Just amazing...
    Last edited by rulerz; 11-22-09 at 05:59 PM. Reason: space
    11-22-09 05:59 PM
    it's not spyware. It's ****ty flash ads that expand when rolled over or close to. There are several, not just the grape juice one. Bad form crackberry.

For now, just use an add blocker and when cb's ad revenue drops they can adjust.
    pop up blocker not working on stopping ads
    11-22-09 06:04 PM
    Ad Blocker...not pop up blocker.
    Adblock Plus: Save your time and traffic something like this. Will kill ad's by blocking the server they originate from.
    11-22-09 06:09 PM
    Haven't seen them myself but have noticed more ads in general. Static ones, mind you. I block ads and popups though so *shrug*. IMO take responsibility for your computer's security and browser management and you'll eliminate lots of "problems".

$.02
    11-22-09 07:24 PM
    Ad Blocker...not pop up blocker.
    Adblock Plus: Save your time and traffic something like this. Will kill ad's by blocking the server they originate from.
    Don't forget NoScript
    11-22-09 07:55 PM
    Just use Firefox. I never see the ads with Firefox with the pop-up blocker.
    11-22-09 09:15 PM
    I have the same issue..I am NOT gonna use Castrol oil, but I may click off CB for a few minutes and go to a different website cause it annoys me. I do however, always come back.
    11-30-09 09:40 AM
    Just use Firefox. I never see the ads with Firefox with the pop-up blocker.
    Yep, you gotta be insane to use that sorry excuse for a browser, IE. FireFox with ad blocker plus is the absolute best browsing experience you can have. Blocks probably 95% of ads right off the bat, and you can simply permanently block ones it doesn't initially block with a few clicks.
    11-30-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD