anyone see this on CrackBerry? getting it on and off here. when i try a 'quick reply' i get this error saying:

Your post could not be submitted because the token expired. please reload the window

never does anything, but if i want to save what i typed i have to copy and paste the text again. not sure what it means, it does not log me out or anything?
    09-26-11 09:32 PM
    edit your browser settings to always allow cookies from crackberry.com and you shouldnt have that issue anymore.
    09-26-11 10:44 PM
    the thing is i never changed my settings and now randomly get this every few posts. it does not log me out or anything so the cookie is still there (deleting or allowing them to expire would log you out of CB entirely) it is just a random error. never heard of it before--the only thing was i took a little longer than normal to post it but i doubt 'quick' reply means one must respond 'quickly' as in a set amount of time?
    09-27-11 06:10 PM
    Move to "Site Questions"
    09-27-11 06:17 PM
    its strange you mentioned it, because after i replied to you last night, i got the same thing to happen to me. it just seemed random and i couldnt find a cause for it. its only the second time in all my years here that this happened.
    09-27-11 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD