What about. Thread of the Day? Surely if you go through the whole forums there must be a worthwhile thread someone on each day.

January 31st could have a whole write up on the Z10 and launch of BlackBerry 10 and how many users still rock their Z10.

If TPTB so choose of course.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed... excellent ideas but I doubt that they there will be anything that changes . I regret that because I loved reading the articles on CrackBerry but now... there is nothing to choose from.

Powered by BB10
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    01-17-16 03:46 PM
    my other thread just got closed by the moderators....such is the sad state of CB10.

Posted via CBX
    01-17-16 05:12 PM
    Indeed... excellent ideas but I doubt that they there will be anything that changes . I regret that because I loved reading the articles on CrackBerry but now... there is nothing to choose from.

Powered by BB10
    I agree, loved reading about BB10 things even if its something I should have known already. Based on comments, many forget or do not know about things " we should already know" or " that isn't worth posting again "
    01-17-16 08:06 PM
    BB10 is where BBOS was three years ago... and back then BlackBerry still had 60 million BBOS users, that for the most part CrackBerry just started ignoring. But then there was nothing new about BBOS to report.

Like it or not BB10 is history.... in other words it is old news. And CrackBerry is a news and information site, that is paid for by ad generated revenues. I bet they know what stories generate page views and what stories don't. And they know that reposting an old story, would only hurt them in ranking.
    01-18-16 02:00 PM
    I'd like an article about how OS's get released that break people's Z30 screen or have a messed up Android RT where you can't delete apps. How does this happen and why don't they release a fix? Even if the fix is the previous OS why would they continue releasing something that is garbage?

I'd like an article about BlackBerry's crappy ads too. Is something really better than nothing.?

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2876 / T-Mobile USA
    01-18-16 02:25 PM
    BB10 is where BBOS was three years ago... and back then BlackBerry still had 60 million BBOS users, that for the most part CrackBerry just started ignoring. But then there was nothing new about BBOS to report.

Like it or not BB10 is history.... in other words it is old news. And CrackBerry is a news and information site, that is paid for by ad generated revenues. I bet they know what stories generate page views and what stories don't. And they know that reposting an old story, would only hurt them in ranking.
    Good parallel between BBOS and how they were ignored by crackberry and what we are seeing now. Basically the same thing is happening with Priv being launched and bb10 getting minimal coverage.
    But the worst is really the low volume of articles... no matter what they are about.

Yes, bb10 is moving towards being history but Crackberry is following suit

Why Kevin????

Powered by BB10
    01-19-16 08:38 AM

Reposting useful information generates comments from MANY USERS old and new.
    01-19-16 10:33 AM
    Good parallel between BBOS and how they were ignored by crackberry and what we are seeing now. Basically the same thing is happening with Priv being launched and bb10 getting minimal coverage.
    But the worst is really the low volume of articles... no matter what they are about.

Yes, bb10 is moving towards being history but Crackberry is following suit

Why Kevin????