Its like BB10 has just disappeared and there is nothing worth writing about or revisiting about BB10 here in the " News "
    Starting to feel this way, I guess I should look for another place that discusses BB10 OS and phones. I for one don't have everything memorized.
    01-12-16 07:56 AM
    You want them to repost old articles? There's no new news for BlackBerry 10 except the latest OS has a ridiculous bug in the android runtime.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-12-16 08:02 AM
    Try BlackBerry Central. There is an app for that in BlackBerry World. CB has been taken over.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 08:03 AM
    Just curious if production has stopped and they're only doing maintenance updates on the OS, BlackBerry themselves are focusing on successfully launching the Priv and maybe the Vienna, QNX car applications, iOT, the Good acquisition, etc, what BlackBerry 10 news would you expect CrackBerry to report on?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 08:43 AM
    Try BlackBerry Central. There is an app for that in BlackBerry World. CB has been taken over.

Posted via CB10
    Except they just posting the usual CES roundup and stories about Chen compensation, etc...
    01-12-16 08:48 AM
    You want them to repost old articles? There's no new news for BlackBerry 10 except the latest OS has a ridiculous bug in the android runtime.
    What's the ridiculous bug about? Android apps seem to run fine on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 08:51 AM

Posted via CB10
    Android apps run just fine, the problems begin when you try to uninstall an app. It appears as though it is uninstalled but remains on your device. To fix the problem you need to install the android bar files ( 2 of them) from the previous OS (.2813)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-12-16 08:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can't uninstall Android apps on 2876 even if they appear deleted from your home screen. This leads to other problems too, beyond the obvious one.

See posts 33 and 34 here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054597
    Last edited by conite; 01-12-16 at 09:09 AM.
    Bbnivende and kbz1960 like this.
    01-12-16 08:56 AM
    It is very pathetic..Crackroid now.

  
    01-12-16 09:57 AM
    We are all just here and secretly watching ..

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 09:59 AM
    It is very pathetic..Crackroid now.

  
    Do you have any new news for BB10?

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    01-12-16 10:28 AM
    Its like BB10 has just disappeared and there is nothing worth writing about or revisiting about BB10 here in the " News "
    Is there a BB10 news item that has been missed? What is it?

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and kbz1960 like this.
    01-12-16 10:47 AM
    well what te OP meant, as far I understand his statement is, that almost all CB discussions went Android-monkey quite lately, which I noticed my self too.
    With other words the Android hyped up propaganda madness did hit the fan and... well splashed all over the place.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    01-12-16 10:54 AM
    just curious how many of you have submitted news tips and such since there is news out there to post and somehow we are missing it.

Send Us Your News Tips | CrackBerry.com

Or better yet how many of you have written your own articles and submitted them to us?

Homepage Article Submissions - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Face it there is nothing going on in bb10 that is worth reporting about right now. Chris doesnt like putting fluff articles up just because everyone else is. He is a bit more selective. If there is something worth reporting then it will make the front page I assure you. But really how many articles do we need about 10.3.3 coming in a couple months with small security updates? Or 10.4 that is pretty much the same deal. There are no new phones with bb10 this year as we all know so again what are we going to report about them?
    01-12-16 11:18 AM
    just curious how many of you have submitted news tips and such since there is news out there to post and somehow we are missing it.

Send Us Your News Tips | CrackBerry.com

Or better yet how many of you have written your own articles and submitted them to us?

Homepage Article Submissions - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Face it there is nothing going on in bb10 that is worth reporting about right now. Chris doesnt like putting fluff articles up just because everyone else is. He is a bit more selective. If there is something worth reporting then it will make the front page I assure you. But really how many articles do we need about 10.3.3 coming in a couple months with small security updates? Or 10.4 that is pretty much the same deal. There are no new phones with bb10 this year as we all know so again what are we going to report about them?
    Maybe some the folks here wants to see in-depth articles on what those potential security updates are going to be. I am sure that will entertain them
    01-12-16 11:50 AM
    Android apps run just fine, the problems begin when you try to uninstall an app. It appears as though it is uninstalled but remains on your device. To fix the problem you need to install the android bar files ( 2 of them) from the previous OS (.2813)
    Oh wow, had no idea. Maybe a little article on that would have been useful on CB.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 and Doggerz like this.
    01-12-16 11:53 AM
    Oh wow, had no idea. Maybe a little article on that would have been useful on CB.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, an article would have been nice. Those of us who have watched leaks carefully know about it and the fix, but we have had to educate quite a few others lately about the problem. Also, I see that many OTA updates are being pushed by carriers right now around the world. I think it is about to get worse. You could forward this idea to someone on CB, but it will probably be considered "old news" by now. Nice idea though!
    Doggerz likes this.
    01-12-16 12:12 PM
    I agree, an article would have been nice. Those of us who have watched leaks carefully know about it and the fix, but we have had to educate quite a few others lately about the problem. Also, I see that many OTA updates are being pushed by carriers right now around the world. I think it is about to get worse. You could forward this idea to someone on CB, but it will probably be considered "old news" by now. Nice idea though!
    yep, not that long ago and a new BB10 release would have been up front 1st page and cheered up and welcomed, well now the news of a regular monthly PRIV security update is glorified instead.

01-12-16 12:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have just contacted "tips and news" at CB with your idea for this article. We will see what happens.
    Doggerz likes this.
    01-12-16 12:35 PM
    Gee, it's almost as if BB10 news has dried up.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-12-16 12:36 PM
    yep, not that long ago and a new BB10 release would have been up front 1st page and cheered up and welcomed, well now the news of a regular monthly PRIV security update is glorified instead.

The leaks and releases are reported in the news still. The 10.3.2.2876 release was reported on Dec 17th by B1aze. The fact that it doesn't get as much attention by CrackBerry members probably has something to do with the dwindling BB user base. What release since 2876 news article has CrackBerry missed?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 12:41 PM
    What release since 2876 news article has CrackBerry missed?
    No release missed, but an article on the fact that 2876 is flawed would be a nice touch.
    Last edited by brookie229; 01-12-16 at 01:14 PM.
    01-12-16 12:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't get. Majority of the content on the homepage of that app is Priv related too. Possibly because the Priv is the current BlackBerry flagship. Don't quote me on that last part though, apparently the Priv isn't a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 01:50 PM
    For real. I come here to read the forums now and not the news. Changed my default start screen in settings to show the forum now whenever I open the CB app.
    Granted there is no news going on about BlackBerry 10 or phones, but this is a BlackBerry site. I'm sure BlackBerry has other things going on you can take about: QNX, MDM, IoT, etc.
    01-12-16 02:13 PM
    There used to be articles on function and features. Some were just reminders and old features. Those were great and got many comments. Its not being done anymore, new users see Priv this and Priv that. Not even a mention of BB10 functions and features and that is what is so shocking and different.
    01-12-16 07:14 PM
61 123