You got 100 threads all about the bb10 being dead. You got 100 threads that are nothing but BlackBerry bashing.
    If you say anything bad, or funny, or anything "not on topic" to these extremely out of line threads you get your post deleted and an infraction.
    Crackberry used to be the best place for BlackBerry discussions, used to be. I honestly think they are purposely allowing BlackBerry hate to run wild, I have many speculations on why. Doesn't really matter. Hopefully allowing bs threads to be the center point of crackberry is its undoing. I'm out this *****.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-25-15 08:43 PM
    Take a four week vacation: doctors orders. You'll feel much better.
    09-25-15 09:03 PM
    and if we close or delete them we are censoring people.....cant win no matter what i guess
    Blacklatino and BigBadWulf like this.
    09-25-15 09:43 PM
    Hhmmm... let's see...
    • tonight I just found out Snap is being discontinued. It's in one of the forums.
    • Also tonight my made for BB app Torch Flash Light just quit working. I made no updates to BB10 and no updates to the app. Dead. Look at BB World, and it appears developer has abandoned it.
    • Native Map app no longer gets updated (not the app but the information, i.e., map roads). Compared to Google's map it is not even close.
    • No native airline apps to generate boarding passes. Have to go Andy which some require G-Play services.

Should I keep going? I don't have all night. So please don't wonder as if there's nothing wrong with this platform and everything is honky dorey and the new BB Android phone is unwarranted. Puhleaze!
    09-25-15 09:45 PM
    I agree with the OP, I think these forums are now a doom and gloom-a-thon. I do, however, feel that a lot of these people have good reason to feel this way and it's rubbing off on myself.

Most of the people here (myself included) love BB10 and there's good reason to believe that BlackBerry are slowly phasing it out. You know what they say, there's a fine line between love and hate...

Q10 - 10.3.2.2639/SR .2474  < α∂∂ιт > 
    09-25-15 10:01 PM
    OP, I agree with you. I understand the mod's situation, but it feels like Crackberry is overrun with trolls and haters. It has become a very depressing site to visit. I think most of the positive, happy BlackBerry users just ignore the site due to the negativity. I often wonder if some of the threads are started by people who don't have a BlackBerry device and get there jollies getting a reaction to a negative comment. The world is a strange place.

I spend most of my time in the BBM channels and following people on Twitter that I respect.

Posted via CB10
    DolemiteDONS and mscloutier like this.
    09-25-15 10:01 PM
    Unless you simply want the name to live on, BlackBerry isn't offering we diehards much to be positive about. I hate seeing all the doom and gloom too! Almost as much as I hate feeling it, or seeing a member who feels the same, at the point they want to leave.

KGB, it's been a rough go lately, and today was an eye opener for the eternally optimistic. Stands to reason it's been whack-a-doodle, and will be for G_d knows how much longer. If it disturbs you too much, take a break. That's better than finding trouble, and leaving we Modfia no choice but to make the decision for you.
    Uzi likes this.
    09-25-15 10:46 PM
    I just ignore the evil and concentrate on the good, still a BlackBerry fan to the end

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2639
    Cobalt232 and mscloutier like this.
    09-25-15 11:01 PM