Let's say you get a raise, wouldn't it be cool if your coworkers congratulated you?
    Not unless if they say first!!!
    I kid, I kid!!!
    but I don't have any problem with the first, I think they are pointless but some people see it as a game to them! what bothers me is the following comments after the first!!! It gets too violent, I usually carry a shield to protect myself!!
    08-18-14 04:52 PM
    Waiting to see you in Yoga pants Peev lol.
    Why Blaize and Quicksilver won't ask me?-pleaseno.jpg
    08-18-14 05:12 PM
    Hello.

I have a problem with this two mods or admins or w/e you call them.

It's about the "First" comments as well as one of them deleting a comment I made earlier today without even sending me a message in order to explain how is my post deserving to be deleted.

So my QUESTION is: Why won't Blaize or Quicksilver ask about my opinion ?

And HERE are the pure facts by which I prove my point of view:

A couple of days ago Blaize made a post about the "First" type of comments which people usually put below a the posts on the front wall for CrackBerry as well as many other forums of such sort. So as I understand you would not like and would not approve such posts because they are not helpful or related to the topic under which they're posted and I understand this.

From my point of view the "First" post is people being excited for being online in the right moment and the right place...sometimes it's hilarious how people fight over who's gonna post the "First" post...then we have other people who use those in order to post their valid opinion so it can be listed in the top of the post ladder and that's useful to them too.

So let's say that at some point I agree that the "First" post is not useful to the community and it brings no information or anything...even that it's somewhat presenting someone's excitement and even opinion.

Now please take a look at this: Sprint rolling out OS 10.2.1.3023 for the BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com

It's a BlackBerry discussion about the new OS update for the Q10...however it seems to affect only Sprint users. Under this topic I posted earlier today and my post got deleted.

Please take a look at the first comment below it...it's some guy called Camelhmpz saying "Well that's great for sprint users" -to me this is kind of an obvious statement. To me this is a useless comment which is pointing out the obvious but isn't the "First" comment the same thing, folks ?! Isn't the "first" comment pointing out that someone's actually the "FIRST" to comment?! Isn't that the same nonsense as posting stuff like "first" ??? Isn't it Blaize and Qucksilver ?

See I'm kinda angry here because you tolerate this. You tolerate this user posting nonsense...the second guy to post after him is posting something similar and then the guy with the name Camelhmpz fails to understand the "flawless" logic so he strikes again by saying "duh?".....you guys tolerate this...the "First" comments can be actually fun sometimes...this thing here -I won't comment.

So please guys...see I'm not trying to make fun of someone or to call them stupid...but please, I'm having myself as an average individual with some kind of an intelligence in between my years and I'm feeling offended by the rules in this forum. The rules in this forum are simply tolerating some things which are the same as others which are not being tolerated and for which people are getting their posts deleted and whatnot.

So please enlighten me. And excuse me for not using your correct names -I cba to look around and copy-paste or w/e.

Regards.
    W/e
    08-18-14 06:02 PM
    I thought this whole thread would be closed or deleted by now. Must be the kinder, gentler CB settling in.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.2.1531
    08-18-14 06:28 PM
    I thought this whole thread would be closed or deleted by now. Must be the kinder, gentler CB settling in.

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.2.1531
    Well , i'm going with this, it might depend on who is posting in this thread and i don't mean peevish
    08-18-14 06:30 PM
    I hope everyone's comments gets deleted and leave this thread completely blank once closed

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 06:36 PM
    Now i can feel it coming,
    08-18-14 06:37 PM
    Did you guys ask everyone and they said the word "first" was annoying? This is the reason is rarely join participate in online forums. However, since I did choose to participate I will offer my 0.02. My opinion is that people take things way too seriously. I also feel deleting someone's post because you think it is annoying is selfish. In addition, this was an act of censorship and Internet bullying.

Posted by Meedia Moogulz via Z10
    SmileDahling likes this.
    08-18-14 06:46 PM
    ...Last..?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 06:49 PM
    Did you guys ask everyone and they said the word "first" was annoying? This is the reason is rarely join participate in online forums. However, since I did choose to participate I will offer my 0.02. My opinion is that people take things way too seriously. I also feel deleting someone's post because you think it is annoying is selfish. In addition, this was an act of censorship and Internet bullying.

Ditto unless its foul language or calling someone an ignorant name ,
    08-18-14 06:50 PM
    Well that's kinda my point...that people take stuff that's posted a bit too serious sometimes so the "first" posts should be allowed in my own opinion but I'm not the one to choose so w/e.

Thanks for the post Bla1ze -I appreciate that and I agree with you even if it ain't on a 100%. I might've misunderstood that in the past but all my posts that got deleted had a whisper from the mods alongside the deletion but I guess that's not for every post as you say.

As for the useless opinions of others -well I guess that it bothers me but it's just like "first" for others so I'll live with that just the annoying thing for me was that people point their fingers at "first" posts but when someone posts something dull they just ignore it...I guess that's normal since "first" is quiet popular at some point so you see it at the start of every post on the Frontpage (before that new rules were applied anyway) and stupid comments seems to be easier to ignore.

I guess everyone's jealous for the guy posting the "first" post....I kid I kid : P

Thanks for all the replied and have a great day/night all of you.
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-18-14 07:08 PM

I wish I could dislike this post so bad.It is the exact opposite of selfish putting the community's best interest and taking flak in the process and I am not even going to comment on you claiming it's censorship and internet bullying because the mod would probably have to delete my post.
    08-18-14 07:14 PM
    Yeah man fight the power! Let's overthrow this fascist regime! I wanna be able to write any stupid comment I want...oh wait I just did that. Never mind.

Posted Via CB10 using my new Z30
    08-18-14 07:14 PM
    Good on you young fella,
    08-18-14 07:15 PM
    Waiting to see you in Yoga pants Peev lol.
    Subscribe to the hot guys in yoga pants channel, I'll send Kevin a few shots.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 likes this.
    08-18-14 07:55 PM
    My opinion is that people take things way too seriously.
    Like posting a page-long rant because a comment that would be buried in a week was deleted? I agree.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    08-18-14 08:12 PM
    Like posting a page-long rant because a comment that would be buried in a week was deleted? I agree.
    Less than a week, please.
    08-18-14 08:31 PM
    The first posts once upon a time were cool and often funny, now they're just annoying and degrade the comments section through bickering and arguing. It's not a sign of enthusiasm, it's annoying and bothersome to the rest of the people reading the posts to have scroll through 10-20 posts of nothing but bickering and pissing matches.

Are other comments just as annoying in some cases? Sure. Some of those get deleted as well and sometimes even good comments get deleted simply because of how the commenting system actually works. If you reply to something that gets deleted, your comment also goes along with it. That's why you should ignore them and not reply to them directly.

Am I or any of the moderation team going to PM you or email EVERY SINGLE time a comment gets deleted? Nope. And there should be no expectation of it. We message folks under serious circumstances where we feel as though maybe a gentle reminder of the forum rules would help get someone back on track. Outside of that, I refer you to the site rules as a whole. - http://www.mobilenations.com/terms-and-conditions.html more specifically:
    He's not talking about you Bla1ze....hes talking about a loser named Blaize. huge difference there. Wonder when this Blaize will come out and comment.

Posted via CB10
    anon721037 and pttptppt like this.
    08-18-14 10:39 PM
    The 3 comments above me are smartass....it's not about my comment -you've failed to get my point I guess but you felt the need to put this in here. That's ok.

Aw and the misspelling joke about Bla1ze's name....I was expecting this one as well -kinda late to the party if you ask me.

What's sad is I am sure all 3 of you are probably mature people in the real world and I'm happy I don't personally know you.
    08-19-14 07:36 AM
    Seriously?

Like seriously?

Like really, are you serious?

This really shouldn't bother you so much...
    Pssst(looks over shoulder for Ninjas).........he's serious.

@OP, the Number 1 rule for post you don't like......ignore. Don't take it upon yourself to correct someone with additional comments- just ignore. PM a MOD, ask, and wait for a reply about decisions. Creating a thread to complain doesn't always work as planned. Anyway....shake it off and enjoy the forums.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 08:04 AM
    Seriously dude you wrote this long essay to make us feel sorry that your "First" got removed? I reserve my sorrow for the countless numbers of people getting shot everyday
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-19-14 08:20 AM
    Well that's kinda my point...that people take stuff that's posted a bit too serious sometimes so the "first" posts should be allowed in my own opinion but I'm not the one to choose so w/e.

Thanks for the post Bla1ze -I appreciate that and I agree with you even if it ain't on a 100%. I might've misunderstood that in the past but all my posts that got deleted had a whisper from the mods alongside the deletion but I guess that's not for every post as you say.

As for the useless opinions of others -well I guess that it bothers me but it's just like "first" for others so I'll live with that just the annoying thing for me was that people point their fingers at "first" posts but when someone posts something dull they just ignore it...I guess that's normal since "first" is quiet popular at some point so you see it at the start of every post on the Frontpage (before that new rules were applied anyway) and stupid comments seems to be easier to ignore.

I guess everyone's jealous for the guy posting the "first" post....I kid I kid : P

Thanks for all the replied and have a great day/night all of you.
    Your opinion really does not matter though, but if you feel that strong about it, start up your own forums and post "First" at every available opportunity.
    08-19-14 09:37 AM
    I've done my battles, I play a bit nicer now, but the whole internet culture has changed in the past 5 years.

My own personal opinion on why I don't like people that post silly things like "First" or try to be witty about it is the stupid new culture that generally kids come on to sites and post that up to irk people.

It's immature. And I will be here to say that I have handled the whole situation wrongly and immature as well

Up until BlackBerry 10 came out, the CB family didn't have much of an issue of people saying first on the comment sections, and if it did happen, it was maybe every 4-5 days once a day or so, and then all the news about BlackBerry 10 came out and people started flocking to CB which is fantastic, but the wave of people that came aboard, brought a lot of immaturity.

News and articles came out and the new movement of immaturity came about with the people destined just to get their name recognized by saying first on every article.

And then CB changed its policy about first postings to try to eliminate the stupid first posts, people started incorporating the word first into their comments trying to be witty and still coming off very immature.

Now certain things have been put into motion and Bla1ze made his post about first postings and hasn't stuck to it yet....

In my immaturity, I battle for the old internet that doesn't have room for the immature first posts.

So if I have offended you, I am sorry.

Let the CB nation be great without having to succumb to people posting first. And Bla1ze, you do know people are posting up now just to get the reaction from me and trying to push you and see if you will delete

Posted via my ZED10
    08-19-14 10:08 AM
    ... but the whole internet culture has changed in the past 5 years.
    Posted via my ZED10
    Yeah it changed to people feel so lonely with their phones and internet lives that they are seeking attention by jumping in "first" comments.. sick world

Join my photography channel
    08-19-14 10:22 AM
    Holy crapp let's beat this to death.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:25 AM
65 123