I'm assuming that the CB Powers That Be eliminated/consolidated these into the "Ask A Question" forum during my recent time of less frequent posting.

Note to self: pay closer attention in case further consolidation is coming....
    Last edited by TrumpetTiger; 04-14-20 at 07:10 PM.
    04-14-20 06:04 PM
    I'm glad we agree on Crackberry's abysmal support for BB10 Chuck. This is encouraging.
    I disagree. CrackBerry provides a great venue for all BlackBerry things regardless of how EOL the platform is....

Posted via CB10
    Moved to Site Feedback forum.

And, Yes.
    04-14-20 07:03 PM
    Note to self: pay closer attention in case further consolidation is coming....
    If you were paying attention you'd notice it's already more than that but yes, there is some more coming mostly in forums no one visits anymore though, like the BBOS ones.
    04-14-20 07:06 PM
    If you were paying attention you'd notice it's already more than that but yes, there is some more coming mostly in forums no one visits anymore though, like the BBOS ones.
    Is this the beginning of the end for non-Android Blackberry phone discussion here Bla1ze? Come on, you can tell me...
    04-14-20 07:10 PM
    Is this the beginning of the end for non-Android Blackberry phone discussion here Bla1ze? Come on, you can tell me...
    Not at all. There's actually a redesign coming too. If it was the end of anything, it would be easier to do...nothing. Like BlackBerry with BlackBerry 10 lol.
    04-14-20 07:10 PM
    Not at all. There's actually a redesign coming too. If it was the end of anything, it would be easier to do...nothing. Like BlackBerry with BlackBerry 10 lol.
    So what you're saying is that Crackberry is still supporting a platform, even though they appear to be doing....nothing. Like Blackberry with Blackberry 10.

Got it.
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    04-14-20 07:39 PM
    So what you're saying is that Crackberry is still supporting a platform, even though they appear to be doing....nothing. Like Blackberry with Blackberry 10.

Got it.
    If that's considered support? LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-14-20 07:43 PM

Posted via CB10
    TT thinks it is.
    04-14-20 07:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad we agree on Crackberry's abysmal support for BB10 Chuck. This is encouraging.
    04-14-20 07:46 PM
    I disagree. CrackBerry provides a great venue for all BlackBerry things regardless of how EOL the platform is....

Posted via CB10
    04-14-20 07:51 PM
    TT thinks it is.
    Some of us believe entities when they say they're supporting something conite.

I mean, I know YOU don't always...but at least I'm consistent, no?
    04-14-20 07:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's true. We even have the biggest BlackBerry 10 supporter on the board. TrumpetTiger!
    04-14-20 07:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Damn...and there went the encouragement.

Oh well, back to status quo....

TT And Some Others: "BB says they're supporting BB10 and actively keeping things going, and there's evidence to prove it."

Chuck/Conite/Others: "EOL!!!!"

TT And Some Others: "But...BBL specifically excluded BB10 services from their EOL announcement...."

CCO: "EOL!!!!!!!!"

TTO: "Well, but it says that it's not EOL right here...."

CCO: "EOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TTO: "Okay, well, we'll be over here enjoying our still-supported BB10 devices...."

CCO: "EOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And buy an Android device."
    Paulelmar18 and elfabio80 like this.
    04-14-20 07:55 PM
    It's true. We even have the biggest BlackBerry 10 supporter on the board. TrumpetTiger!
    So THAT's why I haven't been banned yet.....
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    04-14-20 07:55 PM
    So THAT's why I haven't been banned yet.....
    Well, there's no denying you ARE extremely helpful to those seeking very specific BlackBerry 10 help.
    mh1983 likes this.
    04-14-20 07:57 PM
    Well, there's no denying you ARE extremely helpful to those seeking very specific BlackBerry 10 help.
    Wow, so much Crackberry love. There truly IS a redesign afoot! (And thanks Bla1ze; I try.)

Maybe we'll all be able to have fruitful productive BB10 discussions now too without getting bogged down?!! I remain hopeful...
    04-14-20 08:01 PM

TT And Some Others: "BB says they're supporting BB10 and actively keeping things going, and there's evidence to prove it."
    BlackBerry is allegedly supporting BBID, BBM, and BlackBerry Protect - whatever that means.

However, they are explicitly NOT supporting BB10 or any of its apps.

As long as that gives you comfort.
    04-14-20 08:02 PM
    BlackBerry is allegedly supporting BBID, BB10, and BlackBerry Protect - whatever that means.

However, they are explicitly NOT supporting BB10 or any of its apps.
    Blackberry is allegedly supporting BB10.....whatever that means. However, they are explicitly NOT supporting BB10....

Got it.
    04-14-20 08:05 PM
    Blackberry is allegedly supporting BB10.....whatever that means. However, they are explicitly NOT supporting BB10....

Got it.
    Typo. BBM.
    04-14-20 08:06 PM
    Damn...and there went the encouragement.

Oh well, back to status quo....

Chuck/Conite/Others: "EOL!!!!"

TT And Some Others: "But...BBL specifically excluded BB10 services from their EOL announcement...."

CCO: "EOL!!!!!!!!"

TTO: "Well, but it says that it's not EOL right here...."

CCO: "EOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TTO: "Okay, well, we'll be over here enjoying our still-supported BB10 devices...."

CCO: "EOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And buy an Android device."
    I would argue that BlackBerry Limited isn't supporting anything OS wise anymore beyond what's legally required. BBMe is another fine example of the reality of support only to level that it only makes economic sense.

Posted via CB10
    @TrumpetTiger

BTW - keep safe as Gotham is burning.....
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 04-14-20 at 09:19 PM.
    04-14-20 08:06 PM