I was simply asking a question and instead of answering me or redirecting me to the answer, they would just quote me all over and saying that I don't read or something like that. I feel so stupid. I love the community as much as I love my BlackBerry but I wonder why there's people who will do just like that. I mean, you can always tone everything down like, "the answer's on the first page" or just quote someone who posted the answer, right? And they could just ignore you if they're too lazy to help you, but why diss you off and make you stupid on the forum? I feel somewhat disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    09-07-13 02:24 AM
    Report him.

Everybody can get a little hot under the collar, but nobody needs to be insulted. If he's being that rude to you chances are he's also being that rude to everyone else. If he racks up enough reports that result in infraction points he'll get a nice little time out.

Whatever you do, don't get into a fight with him yourself. That will get YOU an infraction.
    Lendo, pkcable, diegonei and 2 others like this.
    09-07-13 04:58 AM
    Hey... Let's not discriminate here.
    It could be a "her!"

09-07-13 06:03 AM
    Lol stir up as much trouble as you can before the mods get there and start deleting and threatening to give infractions! Lol

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-07-13 08:04 AM
    Report him.

Everybody can get a little hot under the collar, but nobody needs to be insulted. If he's being that rude to you chances are he's also being that rude to everyone else. If he racks up enough reports that result in infraction points he'll get a nice little time out.

Whatever you do, don't get into a fight with him yourself. That will get YOU an infraction.
    Its this simple, just report the user in question like you should a spammer. Please fill in details in why you are reporting them and continue on. Do not respond to them at all. If you have to use your ignore list.
    Lendo and Gearheadaddy like this.
    09-07-13 09:47 AM
    Report him.

Its this simple, just report the user in question like you should a spammer. Please fill in details in why you are reporting them and continue on. Do not respond to them at all. If you have to use your ignore list.
    Two great answers
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    09-07-13 09:35 PM
    09-08-13 06:04 PM
    I was simply asking a question and instead of answering me or redirecting me to the answer, they would just quote me all over and saying that I don't read or something like that. I feel so stupid. I love the community as much as I love my BlackBerry but I wonder why there's people who will do just like that. I mean, you can always tone everything down like, "the answer's on the first page" or just quote someone who posted the answer, right? And they could just ignore you if they're too lazy to help you, but why diss you off and make you stupid on the forum? I feel somewhat disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    Ron, that's horrible!

The suggestions in this thread are sound... I suggest you try reporting and/or ignoring users that are giving you grief.

I've just sent you an email as well... if there's any way I can help out, just drop me a note anytime.
    pkcable and Gearheadaddy like this.
    09-09-13 08:33 AM
    If you want to report someone and have a moderator look at that post, click on the little triangle with the exclamation point.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    09-10-13 03:10 AM