Novelty, History, Vintage Support, Pipe Dream Board (wont last long) and/or a forum on self-driving cars?

What do you think could be the future of CrackBerry if BlackBerry demonstrates no market future for any new BB branded communication devices?
    02-05-20 01:31 PM
    I don't see any future aside from whatever BB10 community is left, general troubleshooting and help with existing devices, and maybe for whatever other PKB devices may arise down the road.
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    02-05-20 01:47 PM
    Novelty, History, Vintage Support, Pipe Dream Board (wont last long) and/or a forum on self-driving cars?

What do you think could be the future of CrackBerry if BlackBerry demonstrates no market future for any new BB branded communication devices?
    Same as Windows Mobile and WebOS sites - there will be hobbyist for many years interested in the devices.
    02-05-20 01:55 PM
    Same as Windows Mobile and WebOS sites - there will be hobbyist for many years interested in the devices.
    Windows folks have other product to talk about and still dream of a Surface Phone....

Now Palm folks will be thinking that TCL will turn their attention back to Palm....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-05-20 03:44 PM
    No future in its current configuration. No devices no future. let it die with the rest of blackberry devices and software . Crackberry has turned into a wasteland of ads and non relevant offers that have nothing to do with blackberry devices....
    04-29-20 09:50 PM
    No future in its current configuration. No devices no future. let it die with the rest of blackberry devices and software . Crackberry has turned into a wasteland of ads and non relevant offers that have nothing to do with blackberry devices....
    What about all of the discussion?

What about the many new daily threads from people looking for help?
    04-29-20 10:06 PM
    it's great that crackberry community helps the current device owners but without the berry it will be come increasingly more difficult by the day as the rest of the world moved on years ago to include blackberry themselves. Being a long time berry fan I still back in my mind hope that I am wrong, how sweet that would be... cheers......
    Paulelmar18 and elfabio80 like this.
    04-29-20 11:26 PM

Honestly, simple. As long as there are BlackBerry users, they will need help. So Crackberry will last as long as that. I get the no new phones that we know of right now but there are still people using bbos, bb10, and bbandroid. So they will need help and will be guided here.

Flip side, as long as the company that paid for Crackberry/ mobile nations thinks it is viable to keep open. :shrugs:

:shakes magic 8 ball: future unknown.
    04-30-20 02:29 AM