I just had to turn off my Ad Blocker on the Firewall, and on my browser... along with I cleared all my cache so we I opened CrackBerry. It was quite a shock at the popups and ads that an unregistered users gets hit with. I know bills have to be paid, but I'm not sure how much of that a lurker would put up with.
    04-20-20 10:17 AM
    So let them sacrifice a minute of their time and sign up for free...
    04-20-20 04:22 PM
    So let them sacrifice a minute of their time and sign up for free...
    And how many sites do you go visit for the first time and give them you personal info....? I think I lurked here for several months before signing up.

As I said I know bills have to be paid, but I didn't realize what someone new to the site get's hit with.
    04-21-20 02:11 PM
    And how many sites do you go visit for the first time and give them you personal info....? I think I lurked here for several months before signing up.

As I said I know bills have to be paid, but I didn't realize what someone new to the site get's hit with.
    True. Besides, most people merely visiting won't even know they can sign up to dodge them. One almost has to swim through the video ads.
    04-21-20 05:04 PM
    True. Besides, most people merely visiting won't even know they can sign up to dodge them. One almost has to swim through the video ads.
    Unregistered users get a notice saying to sign up for less ads. Plus, as @Dunt Dunt Dunt noted, he had to shut off his ad blocker to see them to even begin with. A large number of folks are blocking ads already.

Unregistered & Ads-screen-shot-2020-04-22-12.09.11-am.png
    Ben xfg likes this.
    04-21-20 10:08 PM