I've been seeing Trending Now posts showing up under New Threads over the last couple days.

I'm also seeing duplicate and triplicate posts (including my own), apparently due to repeated clicks because the website is not responding.
    Attached Thumbnails Trending Now Posts duplicated in New Threads-trending-new-thread-ss.jpg  
    10-12-16 07:40 PM
    I can speak to part of that. When all Unanswered threads are answered, that space defaults to active threads.

Can you explain a little more about duplicates/triplicates?
    10-12-16 08:50 PM
    When I was posting in the http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...35/index5.html thread using Chrome on Windows 10 I got a pop-up message asking "Do you want to leave this site?" (which is apparently Java Script related). I've had this before and it seems to be happens when the posting process stalls and there's no indication that the post was completed. I ended up closing that window then opened that thread again, saw that my post had in fact been completed, and in quick succession made a couple of edits. I then noticed there were three different versions of my post: the original and the two edits, so I deleted the first two.

I also noticed I wasn't the only one having this problem as JeepBB has commented about a triple post just ahead of me at 2:33 pm PDT:
    Treble Post ... CB forums are screwy for me tonight!
    I also run into the double post issue when Chrome on my iPad stalls (I was previously having trouble with Safari) during a post and I try clicking on the post button again thinking it just didn't receive the click. While it is clear that the double post happens as a result of clicking twice on the Submit Reply button twice, it is not obvious why the posting process stalls.

And Chrome stalled again while I was writing this post.
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 10-12-16 at 09:51 PM.
    10-12-16 09:32 PM
    I can speak to part of that. When all Unanswered threads are answered, that space defaults to active threads.
    I just noticed that Unanswered Posts has been replace with New Threads.
    10-12-16 09:47 PM
    Well, we've had a few gremlins the last day or two. Thought they'd all been chased away. Aparently not.

We'll get this to the attention of the Admins/Techs.
    BB-JAM215 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-12-16 09:48 PM
    Yes we've had a few issues and updates on the tech side this week. Are things any better now? Please let me know which problems persist, as a number of fixes have been pushed already.
    10-13-16 09:44 AM
    Yes we've had a few issues and updates on the tech side this week. Are things any better now? Please let me know which problems persist, as a number of fixes have been pushed already.
    That's good to hear. I figured that there must be some updating going on when I was getting all those "Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen" messages."

And I see we're back to Unanswered Threads instead of New Threads in the browser.
    10-13-16 10:21 AM
    It was one of those weeks. Glad things are better on your side
    10-17-16 02:14 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I haven't had any further issues since then.
    10-18-16 08:58 PM
    Good stuff - thanks again for the heads up!
    10-19-16 10:47 AM