I'm a little confused. Over the past week, I've noticed if I subscribe to a new thread, I start receiving email notifications.
    From my understanding, for that to happen, one had to click the new 'FOLLOW' button, no?

I'd like to Subscribes, etc. WITHOUT receiving an email each time someone replies. How do I configure my account to perform that way (i.e. like it used to)?
    07-08-15 06:50 AM
    Open the email notification, you should see link to 'Stop Receiving' at the bottom part

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-08-15 06:52 AM
    Thanks. I'm aware of this, as well as how to edit the notification in the settings via online.
    The real question is, the difference, if any, between "Subscribe' & 'FOLLOW'. I should be able to subscribe and NOT receive email notifications. And, if I choose to, 'follow'.

I hope that makes sense.
    07-08-15 06:59 AM
    07-08-15 10:05 AM
    @Ivan - thanks for the feedback here. If there are any points that need clarification, let me know. I'm sure we could put together some additional help/tutorials if needed
    anon(153966) likes this.
    07-08-15 10:08 AM
    Ok I just watched the video and it appears there is a settings page for the new follow command here....

https://crackberry.com/follow/

NOTE: You must go to the settings page for each site to adjust them all if you want. (watch the video it's VERY informative about this feature!)
    07-08-15 10:14 AM
    @Ivan - thanks for the feedback here. If there are any points that need clarification, let me know. I'm sure we could put together some additional help/tutorials if needed
    I have reached out to the Ambassadors to do an in forum Guide to using the follow feature. I know we have the blog and video, BUT something for inside the forums (which can reference the blog/video) would be ideal!
    07-08-15 10:24 AM
    I think PK just told me to watch the video - LOL. I watched it the day it was released. I think the part I missed was about this check box:

Subscribe and the new Follow feature-test.png

I've since unchecked it. Thanks
    07-08-15 12:51 PM
    I think PK just told me to watch the video - LOL. I watched it the day it was released. I think the part I missed was about this check box:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test.PNG 
Views:	44 
Size:	4.4 KB 
ID:	361523

I've since unchecked it. Thanks

You KNOW the door is always open for you brother! Love to have you come out of retirement, BUT I won't keep asking. You know my info.
    07-08-15 01:13 PM