Hi,
    I seem to be getting sponsored ads in the cb forum app on my ipad, these are really annoying and even more annoying is they are for dating websites which I have no interest in or been anywhere near on my ipad?

Anyway to stop these?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:25 AM
    Yes please highly annoying and useless ads. Please remove them.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:31 AM
    I agree. I've been hitting the X on the ad and reporting it. I guess this is what it has come down to in order to fund the Mobile Nations. They'll take ad revenue from wherever they can get it.
    11-11-14 02:20 PM
    I agree. I've been hitting the X on the ad and reporting it. I guess this is what it has come down to in order to fund the Mobile Nations. They'll take ad revenue from wherever they can get it.
    How do you report it?
    11-12-14 12:21 AM
    How do you report it?
    There is a very small translucent x in the lower left corner of the ads. Hit that and you can report the ad and tell them why.
    When the ad first loads it's an exclamation mark I think, and then cycles to an c and then back. Placed and designed so you can barely press it without clicking the link.
    I'm not so sure this matters much though. Revenue is revenue!

Edit....I don't seem to get the x anymore! Just the exclamation point that when clicked, takes you to Google ads page. Bugger!
    11-14-14 07:51 PM
    There is a very small translucent x in the lower left corner of the ads. Hit that and you can report the ad and tell them why.
    When the ad first loads it's an exclamation mark I think, and then cycles to an c and then back. Placed and designed so you can barely press it without clicking the link.
    I'm not so sure this matters much though. Revenue is revenue!

Edit....I don't seem to get the x anymore! Just the exclamation point that when clicked, takes you to Google ads page. Bugger!
    Glad you said that as I can't see any x on the ad.
    11-15-14 01:31 AM
    Hi,
    I seem to be getting sponsored ads in the cb forum app on my ipad, these are really annoying and even more annoying is they are for dating websites which I have no interest in or been anywhere near on my ipad?

Anyway to stop these?

Posted via CB10
    No dating websites. Thanks. Those silly data-hogging marketers should know I'm married by now... ;-)

? ? ? Qchen ? ? ?
    12-04-14 08:46 AM