Hey All,

Quick announcement here on changes to our ShopCrackBerry and CrackBerry Canada store offerings.

For over a decade Mobile Nations (previously Smartphone Experts) has operated its own owned and operated mobile accessory store in the US, and worked with a partner in Canada to deliver our store offerings north of the border. For many years — during the early days of smartphone adoption — these stores were a destination location and our primary source of revenue as we offered tremendous value and service to our customers. In more recent years, the smartphone accessory business has become commoditized, as smartphone adoption has increased globally and other players such as Amazon, carrier stores, mall kiosks, convenience stores and more have entered into mobile accessories business.

As a result, Mobile Nations itself is getting out of the e-commerce business. In the US, a group of former employees will continue to operate the store under a marketing agreement and deliver the same level of tremendous service you have come to expect from ShopCrackBerry. In Canada, we’ll be shutting down the CrackBerry Canada store. Our partner there will continue to operate BlueShop.ca, which offers identical product selection and prices as CrackBerry Canada.

To all our customers, thanks for the support over the years. It’s truly been appreciated!

If you have any questions, drop a note on this thread and we’ll be sure to answer them.

All the best,

Kevin
    the brother likes this.
    08-02-17 08:58 AM
    Sad day for fans of ShopCrackBerry Canada eh....are you guys getting a cut for directing traffic to the BlueShop folks? If not, I can share a link I found of an online store that uses IngramMicro for fulfilment and they have decent prices on OEM BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile stuff and shipping within Canada. I just don't want to step on toes here, let me know if there is interest here for an alternate vendor link and I will share. I found them when I realized that amazon.ca wasn't carrying OEM accessories and amazon.com would not deliver to Canada. Other than that you would have to try your luck at the brick and mortar stores but prices aren't that great and sometimes not the most convenient. Cheers.
    08-02-17 11:19 AM
    If you have a link to share feel free (no cut from blueshop.ca to CB). I know you're tackling some accessory content... i'll shoot you an email. Have some ideas!
    08-05-17 06:02 AM
    Sad day for fans of ShopCrackBerry Canada eh....are you guys getting a cut for directing traffic to the BlueShop folks? If not, I can share a link I found of an online store that uses IngramMicro for fulfilment and they have decent prices on OEM BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile stuff and shipping within Canada. I just don't want to step on toes here, let me know if there is interest here for an alternate vendor link and I will share. I found them when I realized that amazon.ca wasn't carrying OEM accessories and amazon.com would not deliver to Canada. Other than that you would have to try your luck at the brick and mortar stores but prices aren't that great and sometimes not the most convenient. Cheers.
    Ingram Micro? Are you serious? They have the Priv for $799 and the Classic for $499. I didn't bother checking anything else.
    09-21-17 01:28 PM