He hasn't been around much recently but by jove (he'll know what that means) it's fair to say that this is the man that has almost single handedly filled more BB10 devices with games and apps than almost anyone (sorry DJ, but JR has been prolific).

Since the more than anticipated launch of BB10 in February the man in the shades has been scouring BB World bringing us all sorts of stuff that, let's be fair, the majority of us would never have found for ourselves. And there have been some absolute gems in there that he has brought to our attention alongside the stuff you and me never see, the stuff he discards and never writes about which must be a hell of a lot.

It's also noticeable that when James recommends an app it, very quickly, appears as trending in BB World as we all go to download it.

So, whether you agreed with him or not once you downloaded the app, and whether your phone, like mine, is getting a tad full, I tip my hat to you Mr R, please keep it coming. You have been a more than integral part of my BB10 experience and have helped me love my phone just that little bit more. If I hadn't joined CrackBerry I'd have never known so, from one Brit to another, thank you and don't stop!

PS. If you want to see him without the shades (he looks tired, bless him) download 'Sounds For BBM', he's there in Team TZapps - 'Oh, That's Bizarre'...
    10-24-13 05:30 PM
    I'll bring this to the attention of the Bloggers (including "Mr R")...

*waves arms furiously at bloggers*
    00stryder likes this.
    10-24-13 05:38 PM
    Indeed, Mr R has been absolutely awesome with all the apps he's been bringing to the blogs. And I give him props for that too.
    10-24-13 05:46 PM
    This is not a snide or snarky comment but who on Earth is James Richardson?
    10-24-13 05:49 PM
    This is not a snide or snarky comment but who on Earth is James Richardson?
    Articles by James Richardson | CrackBerry.com

Almost 1000 blog posts under his belt.
    10-24-13 05:59 PM
    Articles by James Richardson | CrackBerry.com

Almost 1000 blog posts under his belt.
    Thank you . I almost never read the front page so that explains why I had no clue.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    10-24-13 06:35 PM
    Thank you . I almost never read the front page so that explains why I had no clue.

C'mon he's a CrackBerry celebrity!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    10-24-13 06:43 PM
    C'mon he's a CrackBerry celebrity!

Kevin, Adam, BigBadWulf, Chris P and his infinitely much better half are kind of where the CB Celeb train stop for me I will be catching up on James' articles though.
    10-24-13 06:51 PM
    Kevin, Adam, BigBadWulf, Chris P and his infinitely much better half are kind of where the CB Celeb train stop for me I will be catching up on James' articles though.

Haha I would definitely add Simon to that list. And what happened Michelle??!! Why don't you write or post much anymore?

10-24-13 07:08 PM
    I don't know how he does it, he's amazing.
    10-24-13 07:17 PM
    I agree, love his stuff!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:21 PM
    All of our bloggers do an excellent job! Can I get a special shout out for Umi!!!!!
    southlander likes this.
    10-24-13 07:28 PM
    Haha I would definitely add Simon to that list. And what happened Michelle??!! Why don't you write or post much anymore?

I mostly do behind-the-scenes things these days, for all our sites. I'm still here, just not writing as much.
    (Thanks for noticing!)
    10-24-13 07:29 PM
    All of our bloggers do an excellent job! Can I get a special shout out for Umi!!!!!
    Shout out for Umi!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:36 PM
    I mostly do behind-the-scenes things these days, for all our sites. I'm still here, just not writing as much.
    (Thanks for noticing!)

Nice! But yeah one day it just seemed like you fell off the face of the earth. You used to be one of the main blog posters. Glad to hear you're still involved. I figured you were anyway haha.

10-24-13 07:40 PM
    Ditto!

...........Chris Umiastowski.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 07:43 PM
    James does a great job, and the accent is cool too.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    10-24-13 07:44 PM
    Nice! But yeah one day it just seemed like you fell off the face of the earth. You used to be one of the main blog posters. Glad to hear you're still involved. I figured you were anyway haha.

We would be nowhere without Michelle. She does awesome work behind the scenes. I did enjoy reading Michelle's posts.

Posted via CB10
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    10-24-13 07:44 PM
    It's also noticeable that when James recommends an app it, very quickly, appears as trending in BB World as we all go to download it.
    That is so unbelievably true it blows the mind to think about. I have witnessed this first hand. Happens just about every time.

Of course the whole CB team deserves a big standing ovation. You guys put a lot of content on CB that keeps me coming back. It's not just about the forums. The front page gets my attention first and foremost before I wander into the forums. Thanks everyone!
    10-24-13 07:51 PM
    Hey dj or James, we need an article on funkoi's new game kiwi wonder, makes jet lack joyride look like junk lol

Check out Kiwi Wonder in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37473891

Posted from my Z10
    10-24-13 07:57 PM
    Hey dj or James, we need an article on funkoi's new game kiwi wonder, makes jet lack joyride look like junk lol

Check out Kiwi Wonder in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37473891

Posted from my Z10
    On it, thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 02:24 AM
    *blushes*

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 02:51 AM
    Aha! Now take that hat off!

Feel it, Swipe it, Love it. BlackBerry Z10...
    10-25-13 03:06 AM
    Aha! Now take that hat off!

I agree! We'll have to get him a Red Sox or Cards hat this year! Or are you thinking more ManU or Arsenal?
    10-25-13 09:34 AM
    Ooooohhh.

Now there's a poll. 'What hat should we get James for Christmas'??

I'm going bobble.

10-25-13 12:39 PM
26 12