Hi

I wanted to post something, but I wanted to check that it was allowed before I did so. I'm a member of a couple of other forums and I know that every one has formal and informal rules, and I don't want to do anything that would crash the party so to speak!

I'm doing a research project on people's work patterns, particularly with reference to how they use their smartphones. (It's the old 'BB means you never stop work' idea, and testing how true that might be). It's for a Masters dissertation - it's a degree thing, completely non-commercial. I'd really like to get some input from forum members, so I wondered if it would be ok if I posted a link to the survey? It's online and completely anonymous, and would take about 10 minutes to complete.

I can also give you the link where the results will be published in September after the project is finished.

Would this be ok to do?
    07-01-10 02:38 PM
    Yes it would be fine. You can post it, in our General Discussion Forum section. Thank you for checking first As a side note before you can make links in posts, you will need to have 10 meaningful posts. That means you will need to answer questions, or give feedback 10 times in post counting areas, FIRST before you can do your survey posting. Actually I will help you get there. I will move this thread to Site Questions (a counting area)

EDIT: Be careful to make meaningful posts and NOT just pad your post count with simple "I agree" responces to threads.
    07-01-10 03:15 PM
    You're stars, thank you very much.

Now... 10 meaningful things? Hey, I'm lucky if I SAY 10 meaningful things in an average year, let alone post them! Thinking/contributing cap on right away. And thank you again, it's very much appreciated.
    07-01-10 06:26 PM
    Looks like you did it! I checked. lol

G'luck with the project I look forward to taking the survey
    07-02-10 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD