I'm trying to use Photobucket to post an pic to the Daily BB pictures thread. I know there is a thread all about posting here using PB but I couldn't find it using a search, I think I got the wording wrong. Could someone please post a link to that thread so I can bookmark it? Or answer my question. I already signed up and got the photo from my BB to my PB acct via email. But how do I get the IMG code to post in my CB thread?! On PB I can see the pic but it only gives me an option to email it to someone as a link they can click on. I want to be able to copy and post a code in my CB post so people don't have to click a link, it'll just post as a pic.

Any help plz??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 08:57 AM
    I'm trying to use Photobucket to post an pic to the Daily BB pictures thread. I know there is a thread all about posting here using PB but I couldn't find it using a search, I think I got the wording wrong. Could someone please post a link to that thread so I can bookmark it? Or answer my question. I already signed up and got the photo from my BB to my PB acct via email. But how do I get the IMG code to post in my CB thread?! On PB I can see the pic but it only gives me an option to email it to someone as a link they can click on. I want to be able to copy and post a code in my CB post so people don't have to click a link, it'll just post as a pic.

Any help plz??

http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/pos...-forums-56055/

09-01-08 09:03 AM
    Here you go. How To Display Images in a Forum Post

Need help, hit anyone of us up.

Any help plz??

09-01-08 09:07 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/pos...-forums-56055/

It did take my post a long time to go thru -
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 09-01-08 at 09:10 AM.
    09-01-08 09:08 AM
    Lol. My browser just locked up too.

Here's another helpful thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/post...ing-wap-56002/

09-01-08 09:13 AM
    Thanx. It worked great. For some reason on mobile photobucket it wouldn't give me an option for an IMG code so I just navigated to regular photobucket and got it.

09-01-08 09:43 AM
    That's excatly what i do!

09-01-08 10:52 AM
    I really want to get on MY computer and play with Pete's screen shot program and post some shots using above info, but it seems my whole family is ahead of me in line! Sheesh, Labor day, I got up and made french toast for everyone -- including lattes, and I am still last in line . I think I am going to saddle Pokee, my paint horse, and go for a long ride in the State park that borders my property - I'd post her picture too if I could get to my puter. To heck with getting on line, haha, I'm going for a ride. Btw, I can still text -- there's a great signal in the park

09-01-08 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD