Maybe I am a bit confused - but I could swear that a posting from me was deleted in the Bold 9780 Board. Basically it was just a question regarding Matrix Leader.
    Question to the Mods: Could this be? If so: It would be nice to get an info by PM or so
    04-30-11 11:30 AM
    I have seen some posts deleted as well. Two of mine actually. They were both in one thread. Some others posts in that thread were also deleted. No idea why they would have got deleted. Maybe some threads are acting up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 11:38 AM
    If you read Kevin's announcement, he said that cb mods are going to start deleting posts that are not relevant or add no value to a thread. Your posts must have fallen into one of those categories.

04-30-11 11:46 AM
    If you read Kevin's announcement, he said that cb mods are going to start deleting posts that are not relevant or add no value to a thread. Your posts must have fallen into one of those categories.

I thought he meant troll trash - and an off-topic question hardly is trash or troll spam

Still a PM would have been nice, no?
    04-30-11 11:50 AM
    That's not how it works. They aren't going to PM you.

If you want to post off-topic stuff, post it in the off-topic section.

And posting about ML is definitely trolling.
    04-30-11 11:52 AM
    But why? I have to admit I haven't read all of his postings but he seemed to be helpful. But then again: Maybe I missed something. But if you can not ask how shall you know?
    But if every possible question get's deleted and you don't get an Info it hardly is worth posting anymore.
    Ahr, sorry. I am just a bit pissed because this never happened before on CB.
    04-30-11 11:58 AM
    Post off topic things in the off topic forum and they are less likely to get deleted.

The device forums are for discussing the specific devices.

ML is not related to the 9780 device. So, asking about ML shouldn't be posted in the 9780 device forum.

And ML doesn't have anything to do with the CB forums, so asking about ML is just pot-stirring. He left voluntarily. Let it go.
    04-30-11 12:08 PM
    But why? I have to admit I haven't read all of his postings but he seemed to be helpful. But then again: Maybe I missed something. But if you can not ask how shall you know?
    But if every possible question get's deleted and you don't get an Info it hardly is worth posting anymore.
    Ahr, sorry. I am just a bit pissed because this never happened before on CB.
    Posts have been deleted before. Most long time members of CrackBerry know it has
    happened on many previous occasions.

As Mama informed you, ML left. CrackBerry allows people to ask questions or post
    off-topic messages in the OFF TOPIC forum. The Mods do not "delete every possible
    question" but there are rules about "hijacking" a thread, which is to post an off-topic
    message in a forum or thread.
    04-30-11 04:26 PM
    That's not how it works. They aren't going to PM you.

If you want to post off-topic stuff, post it in the off-topic section.

Not trolling, but we cleared up the mess and removed references to an unwelcome visitor to discourage return visits.
    04-30-11 06:39 PM
    I thought he meant troll trash - and an off-topic question hardly is trash or troll spam

Still a PM would have been nice, no?
    When time allows. There is a limit to what I can achieve while I'm mobile. We removed an unwelcome visitor and cleaned up the mess he made - several times.
    04-30-11 06:42 PM
    Getting a post deleted without a warning is NOT a big deal! Could be you just posted something off topic, or slightly questionable, OR maybe more, BUT it was not quite enough to earn you a warning or a ban. It's not the end of the world! Trust me on this, I have had more post deleted than most of, if not ALL of you!
    04-30-11 08:52 PM
    When time allows. There is a limit to what I can achieve while I'm mobile. We removed an unwelcome visitor and cleaned up the mess he made - several times.
    Thanks for the Info, Branta!
    05-01-11 05:01 AM
    If you have a question about a member, either PM the member, or one of the moderators. We'll try to answer as best we can, but discussions of that sort on a help thread will be removed.

PS - @Rich, bet I've had more
    05-01-11 07:25 PM
    trolled.........
    05-03-11 06:16 PM
    trolled.........
    05-04-11 04:35 AM
    trolled.........
    Ok, normally I would delete both of these posts, and NOT issue a warning. This is exactly what we are talking about!!!!!!! I'm leaving them up as an example! Fubaz, is teasing you freak, and ACTING like a troll (BUT he's otherwise ok) Your comment is fine, BUT once I delete the troll like comment I gotta delete the other one too. Technically I COULD give Fubaz a warning, but I realize he's teasing and just trying to be funny so I choose not to and just delete the post, OBVIOUSLY you would not get a warning.

Get it?
    05-04-11 08:41 AM
    I think I am slowly understanding ^^
    pkcable likes this.
    05-05-11 01:59 AM
    Where as I could delete Rich's post, and help him catch up with me.
    05-05-11 07:07 PM
    Thanks for explaining it PK, and leaving it as an example.
    05-05-11 07:20 PM
    Once and a while I have a good idea!
    05-06-11 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD