Hello, I just noticed that when I click on someones profile, i.e. http://forums.crackberry.com/members...ant34-2940276/ and then: "Find latest posts", that there is a 500 posts limit to what you can see. Quote: "Results 1 to 100 of 500 Search took 0.16 seconds." I know that many other forums don't have this limit and you can just easily check someone's complete post history easily. I cannot even check my own posts that are older than the last 500 for that matter. I'm trying to look for some older posts but the search machine isn't working to my satisfaction unfortunately.

Is there a way to lift the post history limit of only showing the last 500 messages and/or bypass it?
    Last edited by WT44; 05-08-17 at 06:11 PM.
    05-08-17 05:59 PM
    You can use the advanced search to search only posts older than a date too.

For instance:

use the username and then set post for 6 months or older
    Post History - Lift Post History Limit from 500 max to Unlimited?-capture.jpg
    05-08-17 06:14 PM
    You can use the advanced search to search only posts older than a date too.

For instance:

use the username and then set post for 6 months or older
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	422808
    Yea, seen that, but still can't find the posts that I was looking for somehow. It was an instruction a fellow member made here (screenshot picture(s)) re: the exact settings you should choose for I think the app "buttons remapper" to get it ti work properly. Someone else said in that thread that they found that the app is too difficult (because of the many options) to figure out. The picture (attachments) showed one or more screenshots that explained what settings you should choose. I remember black screenshots of the app and I think green or red underlining. But I still can't find it, which annoyed me, so I just wanted to go through every single of my own posts to find it. But that can't be done since the 500 post limit.

Also, sometimes, without looking for something in particular, you learn the most interesting things when you just go through someone's post history and read-up on previous posted posts of BlackBerry's tech team members here on CB. But currently you can't scroll though someones posts easily beyond the 500 limit.

I don't know if it would be a matter of switching a toggle only, but I hope somebody can change post history limit from 500 to unlimited. Just throwing some suggestions here, that's all.
    05-09-17 03:37 PM
    you can see past he last 500 posts just like i showed up top. it might not be as easy as you want but it can be done. An you dont want unlimited because some people have 100k posts. Its easier to just narrow down timeframes like mentioned above. You absolute limit would be 500 posts past 1 year from today
    WT44 likes this.
    05-09-17 04:07 PM