Well they do. Not sure what's going on there. A weird thing is this: in the participated section, if I scroll down to "pull up to load more" and load it, then scroll back up to the top, more participated threads will appear...strange and annoying since I now need to do that every time.

Also would be cool for an option to remove a participated thread from a list... I always regret participating in those dumb "my iPhone is better" threads and keep seeing them on the list everyday. lol.

Love the app though!

Another suggestion is to put Crackberry poster status underneath names...Such as "Crackberry addict" or "moderator",

1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-19-13 01:05 AM
    Participated threads disappear in CB10-img_20131390.png
    In the participate thread you choose unsubcribe then you won't get the notif again

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman likes this.
    10-19-13 01:18 AM
    All good suggestions!
    I've asked for those members' title / badge to be displayed too.

Instead of using Participated, you might like Subscribed Threads better. Where you would select Participated in bottom bar, hit the 3 dots to open the overflow menu. Select Subscribed there.

Unlike Participated, you can remove threads from Subscribed. Inside a thread, open overflow menu and select Unsubscribe to do this.
    pvphooman likes this.
    10-19-13 01:24 AM
    I'd also like to see "Subscribed" on the bottom bar of the forums view. Move the "Participated" to the overflow menu. I access the subscribed a heck of a lot more frequently than participated. But, maybe that's just me.
    10-19-13 07:18 AM
    I'd also like to see "Subscribed" on the bottom bar of the forums view. Move the "Participated" to the overflow menu. I access the subscribed a heck of a lot more frequently than participated. But, maybe that's just me.
    Sounds like a perfect solution; I too access subscribed threads more often.
    10-19-13 07:41 AM
    I really like the Subscribed Forums function in CB10 too.

This is how you CB10, son!
    10-20-13 12:47 AM