Okay? Do you expect anything to happen? Because if so, you’re going to be disappointed.

But if you’re still using outdated Blackberry hardware and software, you’re probably already used to disappointment.
    This is the main problem on this forum these days, people come here and expect the impossible to be made possible and are upset when it isn’t possible.
    Ph1llip likes this.
    02-27-24 07:07 AM
    This is the main problem on this forum these days, people come here and expect the impossible to be made possible and are upset when it isn’t possible.
    Yeah I think they expect CrackBerry to be a place of commiseration...
    02-27-24 07:20 AM
    Yeah I think they expect CrackBerry to be a place of commiseration...
    I think some also think people here are employed by BlackBerry too.
    02-27-24 07:25 AM
    I think some also think people here are employed by BlackBerry too.
    Heck there were some that thought John Chen himself use to checkout CrackBerry...

But at this point I'm not even sure how many BlackBerry users are here anymore, at least on a weekly basis. Most of us seem to still have one of them... and we did enjoy them to one degree or another at one time. But they just don't meet the needs of today's business world, or entertain world, or social media world. Which in the end, does lead to a view they are outdate, insecure and a waste of time.
    m3ach likes this.
    02-27-24 09:08 AM
    Heck there were some that thought John Chen himself use to checkout CrackBerry...

But at this point I'm not even sure how many BlackBerry users are here anymore, at least on a weekly basis. Most of us seem to still have one of them... and we did enjoy them to one degree or another at one time. But they just don't meet the needs of today's business world, or entertain world, or social media world. Which in the end, does lead to a view they are outdate, insecure and a waste of time.
    This exactly.
    02-27-24 09:14 AM
30 12