Has anyone else seen this? Recently when I view the excellent Crackberry site via the BB10 app, the date of every post appears mixed with the last word or two of the post. So sometimes I can see the month & year but never see the date any more.

Could I possibly fix it by deleting the app, rebooting & then installing it again?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    07-11-18 02:35 PM
    Did this just start happening or has it been happening for a while now? Also, do you have a screenshot that shows this behavior you could share? If it just started happening, you could try deleting and reinstalling but if it has been happening for a while, it might be a change we made at some point that will need further investigation to replicate and see if it can be rolled back/accounted for.
    07-11-18 09:40 PM
    I'll try to screenshot it soon, and it's a relatively new issue on my Q10. Say, for the last few weeks.

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10

Actually didn't take long at all to see the issue! As soon as I finished this post I saw this: darn it, when I hit attach picture it lets me select the shot, but the usual "done" button I see when attaching a picture to other things doesn't appear! Is there some special way I need to do it here??
    07-17-18 05:21 AM