This could be isolated but I was able to replicate this issue twice.

I was browsing the "backup and restore" thread in the BB10 OS section and I tried downloading the APK file I. The thread to my SD card over wifi. It downloads fine until I swipe back out of the thread. That's when CB10 crashes. I also notice that when it's downloading and you minimize CB10 and swipe down the settings menu, no transfers/downloads are registered.

Edit: on Z30 with 10.2.0.1803 OS on Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 10:01 PM
    This could be isolated but I was able to replicate this issue twice.

I was browsing the "backup and restore" thread in the BB10 OS section and I tried downloading the APK file I. The thread to my SD card over wifi. It downloads fine until I swipe back out of the thread. That's when CB10 crashes. I also notice that when it's downloading and you minimize CB10 and swipe down the settings menu, no transfers/downloads are registered.

Edit: on Z30 with 10.2.0.1803 OS on Rogers.

Posted via CB10
    Try opening the thread/link in browser to download and see if you continue having issues.
    12-25-13 10:20 PM
    Try opening the thread/link in browser to download and see if you continue having issues.
    That's a work around to not utilize the app. Currently links open via BB browser, not in app. As I said, file downloads fine as long as I don't leave the thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 11:18 PM
    That's a work around to not utilize the app. Currently links open via BB browser, not in app. As I said, file downloads fine as long as I don't leave the thread.

Posted via CB10
    That doesn't quite make sense to me. Those are two separate apps that shouldn't have any effect on what the other is doing.
    12-25-13 11:57 PM