In the mail today I received a trackball for my berry~ this is my 1st purchase from the Crackberry store. I was very happy with how easily it was to install and how well it works. Thank you Crackberry. If you have purchased before feel free to tell us what you bought and what your experience was~

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:29 PM
    That's pretty cool, this is a great site!
    12-09-09 08:05 AM
    Yes it is.. Now I'm wondering if you have to change the entire housing to change the screen (cracked/broken).

12-09-09 12:06 PM
    Not sure about your screen cherryjuice but I've bought from the store before.

I got a black rubber skin and 8 GB SD card from the crackberry store. Great purchase, nice solid packaging and quick shipping.
    12-09-09 12:11 PM
    Best way to find out about how to change the screen is youtube.

12-09-09 03:30 PM
    That's an awesome idea.. Thanks~

12-09-09 06:20 PM
    I purchase all the time and always get mine on time or before time.

I recently purchased these bad boys, haven't used yet, but they are hella comfortable as I tested them in a retail store.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=8_wjDUrm
    12-09-09 09:41 PM
    My expierence with the Store has been excellent, both the accessories and the software. In particular I love that the Software store has a record of what I purchased, so I can download it again if needed. Also they let you change your PIN which can regenerate your registration codes for the new device.

I'm gonna move this to the Site Questions Forum.
    12-09-09 10:00 PM
    My expierence with the Store has been excellent, both the accessories and the software. In particular I love that the Software store has a record of what I purchased, so I can download it again if needed. Also they let you change your PIN which can regenerate your registration codes for the new device.

I'm gonna move this to the Site Questions Forum.
    So far great things.. I was scared to order @ first but I'm glad I did.
    The youtube idea panned out perfectly Thanks again.
    Sorry I didn't post this in the right spot to begin with.

12-10-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD