I think CrackBerry is turning into a tool of blackberry world.

Do we really need 6 posts a day telling us an app has been updated. And another 6 app review posts.

It's a little much guys. And when we have crackberry on our twitter feed for example it amounts to spam

Blackberry does a fine job letting us know when updates are available for apps. And every dev always included a change log, just need to remember to look at the change log before updating. And the app reviews are losing their effectiveness. They don't carry any weight when you say we should check out 4 per day. A lot of times it's apps that do the same thing too lol

Probly just me, felt worth mentioning though....

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dannyd86; 11-03-13 at 09:26 AM.
    11-03-13 09:10 AM
    Awww....really???? Personally I like to know when an app is updated. There are some apps I depend on or really like and I want the updates as soon as they come. I also find reviews helpful.

You can always avoid those posts if you find them superfluous. That way those of us who want to know get the info and you don't have to read them.
    habs_fan likes this.
    11-04-13 05:17 AM
    I agree that there's far too many reviews of lesser known apps & games. You don't see that pattern on the sister sites. Perhaps CrackBerry is always trying to find a diamond in the rough for readers.

Reporting on updates to major apps is good. It's a reflection of progress.
    11-04-13 07:29 AM