Hello, I am having trouble logging with my account (this) at crackberryforums on web. I tried entering both my email and username, either ways it is throwing away into a loop that keeps saying "Wait for x seconds before trying again" (P.s. Yes I entered the correct password). On the other hand, on mobile app, it works well and I even tried updating my email and password from mobile app itself.

I'd really appreciate if any of the mods or dev team help me with this.
    Thanks.

P.s. Is there any way to update username (on crackberry forums) from mobile app itself? I played around all the settings, but couldn't find any. My apologies, if it's already been solved/asked on a different thread.
    Bikerberry13 likes this.
    03-04-21 12:29 AM
    Hello, I am having trouble logging with my account (this) at crackberryforums on web. I tried entering both my email and username, either ways it is throwing away into a loop that keeps saying "Wait for x seconds before trying again" (P.s. Yes I entered the correct password). On the other hand, on mobile app, it works well and I even tried updating my email and password from mobile app itself.

Thanks.

P.s. Is there any way to update username (on crackberry forums) from mobile app itself? I played around all the settings, but couldn't find any. My apologies, if it's already been solved/asked on a different thread.
    Someone like @Bla1ze or another mod might be able to help you get help.
    03-04-21 05:56 AM

Thanks.

I will follow up to your email.
    Bikerberry13 likes this.
    03-04-21 09:57 AM
    I also have the same problem, and created a username to contact you here.
    I couldn't find an email address to reach you that worked.
    My password reset won't work on the app or any browser. Is there any way to fix this? I am to boldly go. It might work on a real computer, not an option at this time. I would like to log back in as myself and delete this username. Furthermore I think I DID know my correct password. Thank you ....
    Bikerberry13 likes this.
    05-30-21 02:12 PM
    I also have the same problem, and created a username to contact you here.
    I couldn't find an email address to reach you that worked.
    My password reset won't work on the app or any browser. Is there any way to fix this? I am to boldly go. It might work on a real computer, not an option at this time. I would like to log back in as myself and delete this username. Furthermore I think I DID know my correct password. Thank you ....
    Click on @Bla1ze name above, then PM next to "Posts" and send him a private message.
    Bikerberry13 likes this.
    05-30-21 08:25 PM
    Click on @Bla1ze name above, then PM next to "Posts" and send him a private message.
    Thank you, I do know that is an option. My point in making this post was to make it known on the bord here what the problem appears to be as it is not new.

I had to try over and over again on two devices and several browsers to figure out there is just no way I am going to make it work. Then I had to create a new account in order to report this. For now I am done messing with it as I have accomplished my goal and this exact same problem existed years ago. I think I need to log in on a desktop computer to fix it which won't be happening soon, maybe it will be posted here ir there is a known issue or if it is just operator error.
    Bikerberry13 likes this.
    05-31-21 10:37 AM
    Thank you, I do know that is an option. My point in making this post was to make it known on the bord here what the problem appears to be as it is not new.

I had to try over and over again on two devices and several browsers to figure out there is just no way I am going to make it work. Then I had to create a new account in order to report this. For now I am done messing with it as I have accomplished my goal and this exact same problem existed years ago. I think I need to log in on a desktop computer to fix it which won't be happening soon, maybe it will be posted here ir there is a known issue or if it is just operator error.
    For many, I believe the problem is something that is only fixable on the CB side and involves someone on that side manually changing after privately coordinating with you.
    05-31-21 04:52 PM
    So here's what happened. I tried again today to reset, this time when I got new password sent to me, I did NOT go into the change password section, but simply logged in with the new password I was given. That worked, so ok with me ; )

(aka youlostme)

The system is a little buggy/confusing, maybe the change password feature is not working.
    Bikerberry13 likes this.
    06-10-21 11:39 PM
    Me too. I've had to create this account because my sillyyak one won't let me in. Keep getting spun around having to wait so many seconds.
    06-11-21 02:41 AM
    It is a long time bug, fixing your password to something of your choice doesn't seem to work at all unless you're a brand new account. It didn't even occur to me to just take the automatic password and use it without doing anything further. That seems like a better option than having to 'privately' beg for help. It seems like a good topic to get out in the open so it is known how common a problem it is.
    06-11-21 09:12 AM
    Additionally, for future reference you can email [email protected] and explain the issue. I'll be quickly help through that email.
    06-24-21 04:33 PM
    Its me to boldly go again, locked out of my Crackberry again, sneaking in the back door just to say One Thing again:

#1- Life is Good Again, Puretalk is in my KeyOne! Until/unless I once again get jinxed. Used sim2 just to be safe, so no memory card, but oh well.

#2- Your logon process has been broken forever. My last password wont work I guess because i am on a new simcard? WTH?

Just Sayin' . . .
    06-26-21 11:37 AM
    Its me to boldly go again, locked out of my Crackberry again, sneaking in the back door just to say One Thing again:

#1- Life is Good Again, Puretalk is in my KeyOne! Until/unless I once again get jinxed. Used sim2 just to be safe, so no memory card, but oh well.

#2- Your logon process has been broken forever. My last password wont work I guess because i am on a new simcard? WTH?

Just Sayin' . . .
    Email Bla1ze at [email protected], as he noted in the post immediately before yours.
    06-26-21 04:34 PM
    Got in again with another password reset. I uninstalled the app for using 15% of my battery all day without being used, and I hope that's not going to be a thing now. Reinstalled, we will see.

Maybe it cant be installed and running on more than one device at a time, now the other one has the wrong password and I dont think that is worth 'fixing.'

Really, no response is needed if it is to repeatedly tell me to email, I have been asking in plain English to discuss this here on the board. I get it that the answer is No, even though I mention it each time it goes haywire, so thanks once and for all for that reply.
    06-27-21 10:56 AM
    Got in again with another password reset. I uninstalled the app for using 15% of my battery all day without being used, and I hope that's not going to be a thing now. Reinstalled, we will see.

Maybe it cant be installed and running on more than one device at a time, now the other one has the wrong password and I dont think that is worth 'fixing.'

Really, no response is needed if it is to repeatedly tell me to email, I have been asking in plain English to discuss this here on the board. I get it that the answer is No, even though I mention it each time it goes haywire, so thanks once and for all for that reply.
    Why do you keep wanting to discuss on this board? It has been stated there are issues with the system as it's rather old and there wasn't an expected fix anytime soon if ever. The solution was explained and provided. Like anything BlackBerry or CrackBerry related, accept the situation for what is reality.
    06-27-21 01:07 PM
    I never saw that being said, so for others who don't know about this:

If you need a password reset, you can
    -- just use the new password without changing it again if you want, or,
    -- take some extra steps emailing for help on how to make it yours, but simply going to the 'set new password' spot won't work.

A simple one-time explanation of what the deal is here was all I wanted, and having to stumble on this particular 'fix' on my own, there it is, it's just the password reset that is 100% broken. Saves a little unnecessary time-wasting and frustration not attempting to make something work that doesn't.

I am still not sure why it has become a frequent thing to have to reset it, but I am not asking a question here, thanks!
    06-27-21 01:31 PM