i been trying for the past 3 days to log onto it and even got a new pass word from the link several times its not working any one having the same problem?

I need some of my stuff since l lost all my back files when i had to format my computer

10-15-08 12:44 AM
    Hi Alia,

Couple things here. First...keep in mind there are two logins for CrackBerry.com:

1. Blogs/Forums - (main Login link - the little tab at the right hand corner of the site). Uses a username and password
    2. Software Account Login - There is a link to this both on the site's main login page (asks if you want to login to your software account) and it's located again on the Software drop down on the site's main menu above. For this address you login with your email address and password.

Just wanted to make sure that's clear. If the password reset on the software login page -- BlackBerry Software My Account - Crackberry Store -- isn't working, you can sent an email to our Software Customer support team - customersupport@mobihand.com

Be sure to include your name/email address and if you have a passed order # that's always good too. They'll be able to help you login.

Also - keep in mind, that if you have the confirmation emails which contain activation codes saved, you don't necessarily have to login. You can simply revisit the store and redownload the free trials and enter in the activation codes you already have (assuming it's the same device).

Hope that helps!
    10-15-08 12:52 AM
    Hi Kevin

Yes I am aware that there are seperate logins for forums and software accounts, I have logged onto my software account many times and never had a problem.
    I lost everything when I had to wipe my hard drive and reinstall windows, drivers and everything else and I had those emails on my hardrive folder and now im backing everything up on a seperate HD so I wont lose everything again but this problem happened because I couldn't get windows to boot and so I had no other choice but to reformat .
    So now I have everything up and running but all my stored apps and back files on my bb Dm is gone and there were some apps I wanted back on my phone, so anyways I tried the "lost pass word" link 3 times and each email I got from you guys arrived in my inbox fine but each pass word would not work and I tried each one several times.
    I called and was told I wasn't the only one so I was just wondering if anyone heard anything about it or if they knew if someone was working on it?
    10-15-08 01:47 AM
    Hey Alia,

If you "called", then that's actually the Accessory Support Team you to. Our accessory support has phone/email support, but our Software Team is powered by Mobihand and they operate via email. I think actually if the Accessory team mentioned login issues, they would have been referring to the main blogs/forums login page.

We occasionally see people run into issues logging in / requesting new passwords there, and in 99% of the case it's always the problem - they have cookies disabled or firewall settings turned up so high that cookies get blocked, which messes up the login/one-time login stuff (requires cookies).

In the case of software login, I haven't been aware of any issues requesting new passwords for that account. Could be the same issue I noted above though - so make sure all your browser settings are good to go (but I'm guessing they are if you have no issues logging into the forums here). Best thing to do here is email customersupport@mobihand.com and outline your issue - they will forward onto their dev team to check out. I'll also mention this to Mobihand as something to check out.

Also - make note of my suggestions above. If you have your activation code (should have them sitting in your inbox unless deleted), you can just re-download free trials in the meantime and reuse your activation codes.

All the best!
    10-15-08 09:22 AM
    Thanks Kevin

I will email support at mobi because I noticed that eveek has the same sign on page and having the same problem there

thanks again
    10-15-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD