Hey Guys, sorry for the stupid question. But I actually noticed that I won one of the 5 SmrtCases, but I don't know what to do now? Do I email an admin about it? Thanks!
    12-24-09 04:19 PM
    did you recieve an email about it?? check your email and and see if they email you a notification about winning. if not than i would email admin and they could push you in the rite direction, congratulations and merry christmas
    12-24-09 04:23 PM
    I never got an email, which I thought was strange. I just so happened to see my name on the front page!! I'll try sending a couple PMs I suppose. I hope won of them see this!

Merry Christmas!
    12-24-09 04:26 PM
    Congratulations!
    12-24-09 08:41 PM
    typically Adam follows up via email from our sitesupport @ crackberry.com account.

i'll double check that he sent the confirmation emails. if not, he'll email soon. if you don't get in an email within a couple of days, then just email the address above and we'll make sure you're taken care of! thx for the patience.
    12-25-09 02:55 PM
    I was super lucky to win a CB contest here once. I used a gmail account to sign up here at CB, and that is the account I got the winner notification/instructions email on,

however

it showed up in my gmail account's spam folder. So if the email account you used to register here at CB has any spam filtering on it, be sure to check there for the winner email.

and congrats on the win
    12-25-09 04:07 PM
    congrats
    12-25-09 05:27 PM
    Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye on my spam folder and post back!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD