05-17-16 03:46 PM
64 123
tools
    Great info, giving it a try.
    12-30-14 02:58 AM
    Yes, in this case IFTTT hasn't accepted the "Makros" for the text blocks.

Check again this dialog at IFTTT.COM:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...crackberry.png

Is the text on a normal white background or with a gray shadow like at this image?

There might appear also a dropdown list when you click into this text box. Maybe it gets accepted by selecting from the list.
    Thank you Qt, there was a drop down after inserting the text, highlighting it and then choosing from the drop down menu.

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    12-30-14 05:50 AM
    Just downloading this app. Connecting to CB.
    But when I have notification in my hub, my meesage seems disappear from the app.

But my activeframe tell me that I have 1 unread message.

Sorry about my bad english.

From my Z30
    12-30-14 08:45 AM
    Works very well! I also set up a recipe to receive Twitter notifications to the hub

Thank you!
    QtHelex likes this.
    12-30-14 06:02 PM
    But when I have notification in my hub, my meesage seems disappear from the app.

But my activeframe tell me that I have 1 unread message.

Sorry about my bad english.
    I'm not absolutely sure if I get you. I guess you mean if you open a notification from the Hub it disapears from the Hub but is still present within BlackBullet. Am I right? In this case it works as intended.
    arifbsantoso likes this.
    12-31-14 10:45 AM
    I'm not absolutely sure if I get you. I guess you mean if you open a notification from the Hub it disapears from the Hub but is still present within BlackBullet. Am I right? In this case it works as intended.
    It was my fault. I set my settings to my z30. Sorry. Thanks Dev.

From my Z30
    12-31-14 05:57 PM
    It was my fault. I set my settings to my z30. Sorry. Thanks Dev.
    You're welcome
    Great that it is now working for you.

Posted via CB10
    arifbsantoso likes this.
    01-02-15 03:27 PM
    Is it supposed to take between 30 min to 1 hour for the notification to arrive in the Hub?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 07:58 AM
    Is it supposed to take between 30 min to 1 hour for the notification to arrive in the Hub?
    Usually it should take about 15 to 20 minutes, but there can always be a additional delay, IFTTT.COM is not the fastest service when it is about crawling news from RSS feeds. With luck you get a news in the first Minute, but this depends on the time when IFTTT.COM checks the RSS feed.

But I just uploaded a new update for BlackBullet including a new option which will speed this up and make the whole setup a lot easier. I hope it will get approved before the weekend.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:59 PM
    The latest update for BlackBullet arrived which makes this whole CrackBerry thing a lot easier to setup.

Because of that I replaced now the first posting with the new guide. IFTTT.COM is no longer needed, you can subscribe now to CrackBerry news directly from within the Settings Page at BlackBullet using a simple button.
    The new method is not only easier to setup, but also a lot snappier and provides now a CB10 icon directly within BlackBullet to identify the news a lot easier.

In case you subscribe now using the new method I would recommend to delete or deactivate your own recipe within IFTTT.COM. Otherwise you would get everything twice. But feel free to keep both for some days to see how much faster the new setup acts!

HOW TO: CB10 news alerts in Hub via BlackBullet-img_20150110_165559.jpg
    (at this screenshot you see also the difference between the old IFTTT.COM setup and the new version)

ENJOY!
    Last edited by QtHelex; 01-10-15 at 10:03 AM.
    tryfe and lady of the lake like this.
    01-10-15 09:46 AM
    This is awesome. I just stumbled upon this while on Pocket and had previously installed BlackBullet but now that it is so easy to setup Crackberry notifications I will actual use it and not have to check the CB10 app throughout the day. Nice work.
    QtHelex likes this.
    02-13-15 06:50 PM
    Love ClipMan too. Use it all the time!
    QtHelex and Elite1 like this.
    02-13-15 06:56 PM
    Thread moved to CB Apps Forum and made a Sticky Thread at top.
    03-07-15 01:57 PM
    05-17-16 03:46 PM
64 123