The forgot passwort does not work for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-20 11:21 AM
    Click the "I forgot Password" on the login screen.
    05-26-20 11:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    To add to what Dont said, you'd probably want to be doing this from a browser.
    05-26-20 01:15 PM
    No does not work after I checked the google recaptcha nothing happens no email was send to reset my password

Posted via CB10
    05-26-20 01:56 PM
    @intecms If you continue to have issues, please email accounts@mobilenations.com and we can reset your password for you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-26-20 02:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    You may be attempting to use the incorrect action. The "forgot password" function is for users who are not logged in and have forgotten their password -- so cannot log in.

As you are already logged in, I suspect that you wish to change your password. To do so, from a browser go to Settings (gear-like icon at top right) the Select Settings from the drop-down. On that page go to the "MyAccount" heading and look for Email & Password.

Attachment 448541

On the Profile page, scroll down and click on "Change Password" (blue link). Enter your new password, confirm it and save changes. That's it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-26-20 02:59 PM
    Hi that works thanks sir

Posted via CB10
    05-26-20 03:08 PM
    You may be attempting to use the incorrect action. The "forgot password" function is for users who are not logged in and have forgotten their password -- so cannot log in.

As you are already logged in, I suspect that you wish to change your password. To do so, from a browser go to Settings (gear-like icon at top right) the Select Settings from the drop-down. On that page go to the "MyAccount" heading and look for Email & Password.

Attachment 448541

On the Profile page, scroll down and click on "Change Password" (blue link). Enter your new password, confirm it and save changes. That's it.
    Oh snap! Didn't even think of that. You the man @Ecm
    05-27-20 02:41 PM
    Oh snap! Didn't even think of that. You the man @Ecm
    So... once in 7 years I caught something you missed. That either speaks very highly of you, or poorly of me. Let's go with the former.
    05-27-20 02:47 PM