Hi All,

I've seen this mentioned several times in various threads, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is it actually true that CB allows us to block all posts by specific CB users? If so, could someone explain how to do it? I've searched through all of my control panel options, etc, but haven't come across any settings that seem related to doing this.

Thx ahead for any help.
    03-02-11 11:52 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/how...e-user-531445/

Awesome feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BBMINI likes this.
    03-02-11 11:55 AM
    click on the users name, then view profile, then user lists right under their name and you will see "add to ignore list"
    BBMINI likes this.
    03-02-11 11:56 AM
    Excellent. Thanks to both of you.
    03-02-11 12:17 PM
    By the way, will my Ignore settings also carry through to the WAP version of CB (as long as I'm signed in)?
    03-02-11 12:45 PM
    By the way, will my Ignore settings also carry through to the WAP version of CB (as long as I'm signed in)?
    Yup!

03-02-11 01:14 PM
    You can't block a Mod or an Admin, plus we never block you guys either, as a general rule, otherwise we couldn't do our job
    03-03-11 08:30 AM
    Why can't we block Mods? I have seen some mods make posts that are not very good.
    03-31-11 02:05 PM
    because if a mod tells you to chill out you better be able to see it
    03-31-11 02:06 PM
    Why can't we block Mods? I have seen some mods make posts that are not very good.
    Howarmat is correct. You need to be able to see Mod posts. If you see a mod post that you feel is inappropriate, you can always report it. All the mods see all reported posts.
    03-31-11 02:23 PM
    Ahhh, but if you do not see their deathless prose, how would you know ?

I do not and, have never blocked anybody from writing to me whether I was a Mod or not.

Of course I may be the most blocked out guy on Crackberry for all I know - hehe
    03-31-11 02:31 PM
    Why would any one do that Pete. To put it simply, you rock.

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    SevereDeceit likes this.
    03-31-11 02:32 PM
    Why would any one do that Pete. To put it simply, you rock.

[sent via Cyanogen powered Android]
    +1 Pete is the man.
    03-31-11 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD