Well, I was excited to see my Name in the winners list for the Electric Pocket contest for their RINGO app on 1/6/09. The winners were told we would recieve the apps via email in a day or 2 by Kevin. Michaluk. ,in his contest winner blog. Well, today is 1/12/09 and I haven't recieved that long awaited email.

So, i'm curious if others have won a contest on here and never recieved their prize? I dont know if it has something to do with my phone being the "Storm". We all know how many apps are out their for this phone
    01-12-09 04:52 PM
    I understand you have a Storm, and that's probably why you posted the thread in the Storm forum, but if you really want an answer, that's not the best place. This is.

I will check on the status of the prize right now.
    01-12-09 04:54 PM
    Well, I was excited to see my Name in the winners list for the Electric Pocket contest for their RINGO app on 1/6/09. The winners were told we would recieve the apps via email in a day or 2 by Kevin. Michaluk. ,in his contest winner blog. Well, today is 1/12/09 and I haven't recieved that long awaited email.

So, i'm curious if others have won a contest on here and never recieved their prize? I dont know if it has something to do with my phone being the "Storm". We all know how many apps are out their for this phone
    Kevin is curently at CES so is out of it for a few days. I will pass your message on and I am sure that you will receive your prize.
    01-12-09 04:55 PM
    Also, please take into consideration that most of the CB Mod staff, and Kevin himself have been in Las Vegas covering CES for CrackBerry. This is a huge event, especially for our industry, and I feel rather certain this is the reason for the delay. Nonetheless, I will check.
    01-12-09 04:56 PM
    I am not sure if they been sent out but have you checked your spam filter? I know some have had issues with that before.
    01-12-09 04:57 PM
    hey headshrink,

Electric Pocket sent out the emails soon after the winners were announced. It's possible it caught a spam filter on your end. The email would go to the address that was tied to your crackberry.com account at the time of the winners' announcement.

I've contacted Electric Pocket again - they will re-send the email to you soon.

Thanks for the patience!
    01-13-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD