I belong to about a dozen or so Forums, Phones, Cars, Appliances etc. Out of all of the Forums I visit this one is by far the best run. The moderation is excellent, The content is great and I love the App roundups aand the weeks end re caps. Great Job folks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 08:54 AM
    Oh, really? Wow. I have such a different view, but it's nice here (forums).
    04-25-10 12:07 PM
    It can be the most valuable experience for information if one uses it correctly. Some choose just to rant about their devices, but if you utilize the search option you can probably sidestep most of the issues that would lead to frustrated rants.

04-25-10 01:10 PM
    I agree. Some of those who post tend to be a little too critical at times, but as a whole, it is the best of it's kind when getting help and learning about the workings of your device.
    04-25-10 01:15 PM
    Def get some really good information here.

04-25-10 02:36 PM
    OP, I agree. The place may not be perfect but sure is better than much of what is around these days.

The whiners are easy enough to ignore. Help is a few clicks away. And there are many very kind and friendly types hanging out here.

04-25-10 04:43 PM
    The whiners are mostly in the News and Rumours forum. Avoid that forum if you want to avoid endless arguments. Everything else is all green!

04-25-10 05:57 PM
    Its a good site. No complaints yet...
    04-25-10 06:00 PM
    yes, CB is a good forum, but to be honest, I find myself going to other Blackberry forums just as often other then CB. Main reason why, CB has a lot of trolls in the forums since CB has forums on here for other devices other then Blackberry. Makes for a lot of trolling which I can't stand. Its nice going to a blackberry site to talk Blackberrys without a handful of trolls that step in and try to talk down Blackberry which this forum is known to do and not tolerated in other Blackberry forums.

other then that, yes, CB has a lot of good members and lots of good information, but the forums that involve non Blackberrys makes for a lot of trolling and fighting which brings it down.
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 04-25-10 at 06:22 PM.
    04-25-10 06:20 PM
    The internet wouldn't be as fun without trolls.
    /troll pose

I kid..
    04-25-10 07:01 PM
    Thanks for the kind words folks. And IF you ever have a problem with "trolls" or anything someone else has posted we DO have a report button, plus you can feel free to PM a member of a Mod team and ask for help. Go to this list of moderators and scroll down to the Super Moderators (we are the Forum Moderators). Those with Green Dots are online now, send a PM and we will try to help.

Moderators

Moving thread to Site Questions.
    04-25-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD