Hello, I send a message to a mod, but haven't heard from him. Possibly he doesn't know either.
    Anybody else have this issue too? I just posted today, and now it shows that one message. But all messages I posted between 03-25-16 and now are gone?????

: usman_hidayat19
    Yesterday, 05:04 PM

Hi,I noticed that for the last couple of days my recent forum posts don't show any longer when I click on my username>posts.
    Last one is from 03-25-16, 10:42 AM
    I have posted many times in April?
    It's useful for me to look-up posts that I made that way. Any idea if it is a bug or if I can do something about it?
    Does your most recent posts show?
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Forum post history of last month is gone-2016-05-03_211221.jpg  
    05-03-16 02:11 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/site-fe.../#post12408869

Might want to check there for options and let us know if the posts return.
    05-03-16 03:23 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/site-fe.../#post12408869

Might want to check there for options and let us know if the posts return.
    I was just wondering how this is coming along as I haven't seen my posts or other peoples posts show again after clicking on the username>posts. Or when I click on someones post count under their avatar.

I'm not online here very often, but I think it's useful to check the posts of the BlackBerry guys like smcv.
    When clicking on his name or post counts, all his messages between 3/29 - 5/8 are gone. Just like my messages during that time are all gone. I miss my routine of checking posts of BB personnel and my own, since my last visit. Is this a database/hardware crash? I hope you can still fix it. BTW, this is not about the "participated" button like that other thread.

Advanced search and then filling out a username is also not handy since they unfortunately don't show the posts in chronological order.
    05-13-16 11:54 AM
    Just logged in and again, clicked on my name and on the post count under my avatar and there it is, my whole posting history is gone again until the 3.25.16 post that I mentioned in post #1. BTW, I use Firefox 46.0.1. Tried other browsers. Issue remains.
    Attached Thumbnails Forum post history of last month is gone-2016-05-14_193632.jpg  
    05-14-16 12:35 PM
    Just had my history wiped again today.

 C L A S S I C
    05-14-16 01:18 PM
    Is this intermittent? Does it disappear, but resolve itself again?
    05-16-16 11:04 AM
    Hello James, I don't know about the other poster, but in my case my posting history has disappeared twice: 5/2 and 5/14.
    Both times all newly posted messages got deleted until my message of 03-25-16, 10:42 AM. The 3/25 post (and all the posts before that date ) are somehow protected from the big deletion wipe.

When you click on my post count under my avatar (or click my uname>posts), you'll see 8 posts (including this one) that I posted after the 3/25 post.

I guess it's a matter of time until a third deletion wipe will occur again all the way to the post of 3/25 again.

I just hope you'll find the bug and maybe re-install the messages that now seem to have been deleted from peoples posting history.
    The messages themselves are not deleted: when I look up threads where I know I have been posting they are still there; they only do not show when clicking my name after a deletion wipe. Same goes when clicking other peoples post count or clicking on their uname>posts. There is a whole gap of missing posts. mvsalvino account only shows 6 posts for instance yet it says under his avatar, he posted 61?
    05-16-16 03:35 PM
    Hello James, I don't know about the other poster, but in my case my posting history has disappeared twice: 5/2 and 5/14.
    Both times all newly posted messages got deleted until my message of 03-25-16, 10:42 AM. The 3/25 post (and all the posts before that date ) are somehow protected from the big deletion wipe.
    Exact same thing here. Experienced 2 wipes on 5/2 and 5/14. My one post from before 3/25 is remaining though.

 C L A S S I C
    05-16-16 05:59 PM
    Nice!!
    You fixed it!!
    I just noticed it today.
    What did you guys do? Whatever it is, do remember what you did as it solved it.

All my messages (and those of the techies of BB) show again if I click on my (or their) username or post count. Couldn't be more happy now.
    Thanks.
    05-27-16 03:00 AM
    Excellent - if others could let me know if this is resolved on their side too it would be appreciated.

All I did was badger the tech team a bit. At any one time they have 1,543 projects going on. So I make loud noises.
    WT44 likes this.
    05-27-16 09:47 AM
    All my history has been restored as well. Thanks guys!

 C L A S S I C
    05-27-16 04:07 PM
    05-30-16 01:56 PM