I was just wondering because the 5.0.0.419 9630 MTS official hadn't been stickied yet. I love the OS and my 9630 and would like to know if I sholud be indignant about it or not
    01-20-10 02:16 AM
    Might be a quicker response if you post this in the 9630 forum

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 02:23 AM
    Best way to easily return to any thread and to be notified of responces (which can be turned on and off in your profile) is to subscribe to the thread. With the thread open click on thread tools on the top of the Forum then select subscribe to thread.
    01-20-10 09:42 AM
    Best way to easily return to any thread and to be notified of responces (which can be turned on and off in your profile) is to subscribe to the thread. With the thread open click on thread tools on the top of the Forum then select subscribe to thread.
    Huh? Lol
    My question was why isn't the official 5.0 MTS OS for Tour stickied at the top of the 9630 forum? I didn't know if there was some reason it's not stickied. Are there rules for that? I know betas don't get stickied but the 5.0.0.419 MTS is official.
    Silly mods and their sticks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 04:38 AM
    Create a good post about it and I would be happy to stick it. The only 1 I found was created by a nood and it JUST had a link with no instructions or anythingt.
    01-22-10 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD