Home CrackBerry Q&A > Site and App Feedback & Help

Crackberry Won't Load On My New Key2

Asked: Feb 02 2020 | 9:31 am EST 2304 Views 3 Answers

Finally set up my new Key2 a couple of days ago and moved everything over from my old PRIV.

Bizarrely neither the Crackberry app nor the destop version will load on my new phone. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Each time I open it I get the orange banner above a totally black screen with a single white dot in the centre. If, for example, I then select forums from top left menu, I get "Connection error. Please try again". All other apps seem fine so far.

In Chrome browser (on the K2), everything's fine EXCEPT Crackberry.com - which says "This site can't be reached ...DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN".

Seems crazy/ironic that Crackberry is the only app or site I can't reach via the K2.

On my laptop, the desktop/site loads fine - hence my ability to raise this query!

Any thoughts/help, gang? Thanks.

More Answers

Feb 02 2020 | 1:02 pm EST Bla1ze

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.. We had some DNS issues over the past few days but those have been taken care of.

Feb 02 2020 | 4:36 pm EST Swiftnick123

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.. We had some DNS issues over the past few days but those have been taken care of.
Thanks, @Bla1ze. Now sorted. Nick

Feb 02 2020 | 4:38 pm EST Bla1ze

Thanks, @Bla1ze. Now sorted. Nick
Glad to help!