This is my second thread about this...I won a copy of tetherberry and never received an email from them or crackberry about getting my copy. Four emails to the both of them (2 each) were never returned. My first thread was friendly and users suggested I emailed tetherberry and I did twice as I already said but I got no response. I'd like a response from someone who can help correct this as my emails arent doing anything. Yes I checked my spam folder and no Im not doing this to whine, just solely based on principle to hopefully make crackberry and/or tetherberry aware and finally step up since my previous attempts have been ignored. This just isnt what Id expect from the most popular blackberry site on the internet or from the makers of such a popular program. Any support from other forum members would be greatly appreciated
    10-02-09 03:34 AM
    I can understand your anger.
    Good luck.
    10-02-09 03:41 AM
    Send an email to sitesupport[@]crackberry.com, explaining. Heck copy and paste this post if ya wish and we will get ya fixed up.
    10-02-09 04:20 AM
    OP - this is off topic a bit, but be aware that you should subscribe to a tethering plan with VZW, even with tetherberry. Many users have used tetherberry, then received a bill for hundreds or thousands of dollars down the road for data charges incurred while using an unapproved tethering program. Interesting thread I started about tetherberry and vzw:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/doe...ry-now-295401/
    10-02-09 03:42 PM
    very interesting kjjb0204 and thanks bla1ze but im just saying ive tried that twice and I got nothing back so its frustrating, hence this post. Im not exactly saying its anyones fault it could be a problem with my email but Ive gotten nothing in my spam folder and I even put that address in my allow list so nothing WOULD get sent to the spam folder anyway, you know, just in case. So i will gladly do it a third time but im just looking for some rectification
    10-02-09 04:11 PM
    just call them
    10-02-09 04:14 PM
    tried that. cant find a contact number.
    10-02-09 04:36 PM
    Like Bla1ze said send an email to sitesupport(at)crackberry.com and we'll take care if it.

Closing this thread - if you have further issues feel free to PM me.
    10-03-09 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD