Since they exist and are in the forums, the Crackberry team should put together an instructional videos and threads to help people load Leaked OS if they choose to do so. I just put 10.1.0 .4633 in my Z10 and all of my problems from att 2019 OS are gone, with link, email and phone.

Battery life is 10 times better than expected!! Im 90 percent sure it wasnt app related either on OS. Almost done confirming.

This is a terrible handicap BB is experiencing with carriers. These updated OS versions belong on the phones. Not locked away from paying customers.
    07-22-13 01:44 PM
    Since they exist and are in the forums, the Crackberry team should put together an instructional videos and threads to help people load Leaked OS if they choose to do so. I just put 10.1.0 .4633 in my Z10 and all of my problems from att 2019 OS are gone, with link, email and phone.

Battery life is 10 times better than expected!! Im 90 percent sure it wasnt app related either on OS. Almost done confirming.

This is a terrible handicap BB is experiencing with carriers. These updated OS versions belong on the phones. Not locked away from paying customers.
    Umm yea

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...chibar-812685/
    07-22-13 01:48 PM
    Not that I disagree with you, but the video would be basically clicking on an icon and letting it install.
    07-22-13 01:49 PM
    All leak posts seem to have instructions (turn the device off, shut BB Link down, plug to USB and run the autoloader.exe) attached to them.

I don't think a video is necessary for this, but maybe a post on the 101 pages...
    07-22-13 01:50 PM
    I believe clear instructions, along with the mandatory disclaimer, are posted at the beginning of each leak thread. Kris also posted out the link to the sticky. Would a video help? Not a chance. Even if a link to the video was posted at the beginning of each link thread, it's highly unlikely it would be clicked through -- especially by those who should be looking at it! If they're not going to read instructions, they won't watch a video.

Until someone comes up with a way to force someone to read the instructions/watch a video, there will always be those recurring questions "How do I load this?".

(I have enough experience with hybrids/leaks to know that I don't know everything. I read the instructions in every leak thread, just in case something has changed...)
    07-22-13 04:01 PM
    Um you can find the instructions in a lot of threads. And blaze is right, if you wanted a video here is what it would be:

- open Google chrome
    - click link to leaked os on Mega
    - download file
    -extract file
    - connect device
    - run file

Done. Pretty easy to do without a video.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 07-23-13 at 12:42 PM.
    07-22-13 09:33 PM
    Well... that's that then. Any more questions!?
    07-23-13 08:14 AM