Hey Guys,
    I heard from some users that on their device the new CrackBerry Forums Launcher (crackberry.com/getlauncher) does not go straight to the mobile forums but rather to the non-mobile friendly forums.

Is anyone around here who noticed that? Please reply to this thread!

Regards,
    -Fabian
    01-25-10 06:51 AM
    Fabian,

Blogs always seems fine, BUT after clearing my cookies, the forum links on the launcher take me to the full site. Once I sign back in to CB, and/or use style changer link at the bottom of the forum all is well again, and continues to be there after. The key seems to be clearing the cookies and thus being signed out of CB.
    01-25-10 08:29 AM
    Same here. If i clear my cookies and then use the launcher it takes me to the full site. i have to type in m.crackberry.com, sign in and then after closing my broser the launcher will work fine.

Fabian,

Blogs always seems fine, BUT after clearing my cookies, the forum links on the launcher take me to the full site. Once I sign back in to CB, and/or use style changer link at the bottom of the forum all is well again, and continues to be there after. The key seems to be clearing the cookies and thus being signed out of CB.
    01-25-10 08:31 AM
    Ok great, that's good to know!
    Will add that to the app descriptions since a lot of users have problems with this! The new version which gets launched at appworld soon will have this 'bug' fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-10 08:37 AM
    I really kind of miss the OLD Crackberry launcher. Any way we can still get that?

02-13-10 09:59 PM
    I really kind of miss the OLD Crackberry launcher. Any way we can still get that?

What's better with the old launcher?
    02-14-10 06:02 AM
    Just stupid stuff that I prefer. You can change the color of the icon on your screen for one. I also like how it just launches to the mobile site ... the new one launches to a different interface that will occasionally throw you into the full PC page instead of the mobile.
    02-14-10 07:50 AM
    Fabian,

That's exactly what it is, if the launcher is taking you to the full site, I open my browser and login, then the CB launcher will work fine. I complained about this some time ago, hopefully it will get fixed...
    02-14-10 07:56 AM
    That's exactly what it is, if the launcher is taking you to the full site, I open my browser and login, then the CB launcher will work fine. I complained about this some time ago, hopefully it will get fixed...
    If you clear cookies then it takes you to the full site. Thtas the same with the old launcher.
    You have to scroll down and select 'Default Style' -> 'Wap' in the dropdown only once and then it always takes you to the mobile site.
    02-14-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD