I set my CB forums to go to the last read post of a thread. It will go to the last PAGE, but rarely the last read post. I end up scrolling forever, and often scroll right off the page to the next page!!
    Am I doing something wrong?

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-05-14 10:58 PM
    Accessing from subscriptions? Using what to access?
    12-06-14 12:02 AM
    Accessing from BlackBerry Z30 on CB app.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-06-14 07:12 AM
    Ah, thanks for the detail! Let me see about getting you an answer.
    12-06-14 08:01 AM
    I set my CB forums to go to the last read post of a thread. It will go to the last PAGE
    If you aren't logged in when using the app, then it will take you to the last page. Once logged in, it will take you to the page of the first unread post in the thread (the page following the last read post).

Can you double check that are you logged in when using the app?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-08-14 11:05 AM
    If you aren't logged in when using the app, then it will take you to the last page. Once logged in, it will take you to the page of the first unread post in the thread (the page following the last read post).

Can you double check that are you logged in when using the app?
    I am logged in. It does go to the last page but not the last post. The setting says last post read, if that is not the case, then I'm not doing anything wrong. But sometimes I have to scroll a long way through read posts to get to a new one. Maybe I should set it to fewer posts per page?

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-08-14 02:12 PM
    The app will not scroll to the first unread post, but only navigate to the page that post is on. I'll add it as a feature request to scroll to actual post. Yes, setting fewer posts per page will help reduce the scrolling required.
    12-08-14 04:06 PM
    The app will not scroll to the first unread post, but only navigate to the page that post is on. I'll add it as a feature request to scroll to actual post. Yes, setting fewer posts per page will help reduce the scrolling required.
    Thanks. That's what I figured.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-08-14 05:04 PM
    While your adding it, could you have the ability to read and send PM messages implemented.
    12-08-14 05:07 PM
    I reduced the number of posts per page to 10 (from 30), and now it's much easier to find my last read post. Thanks for your help.

Q10 > Z10 >Z30>?
    12-09-14 03:34 PM