This may not be the correct forum for this, but I hope I can get help.

I created a Crackberry email account and listed my comcast email as the location where the messages should be forwarded. Then clicked "save"

(wanted to try out the forwarding for when I get my Blackberry)

I sent a test message to the new crackberry address, assuming that it would be forwarded to my comcast account.

It did not work. I got the notice that my test message was not delivered. "user unknown" for the Cackberry address.

Any idea what I didn't do correctly?

HELP.
    11-18-07 06:29 PM
    The returned mail states... Delivery failed SMTP: host 64.34.179:550 unknown user.

I would really like to use this forwarding feature as soon as i get my Blackberry this week. I'd like to use the crackberry address, if I can get it to work.

Any help please?!
    11-18-07 08:29 PM
    Verify the address; might be a typo...
    11-18-07 10:18 PM
    I checked all of the spelling, all looks good, but still does not work. Anything else I can try??
    11-19-07 05:33 AM
    Error states there is a problem with the recipient's (crackberry) server???
    11-19-07 05:39 AM
    Weird! You might be onto something here! I just tested my email address, and I've not received the email, and more importantly, I've not received an error message...

I'll ask someone to check into it...
    11-19-07 06:45 AM
    Thanks, I'm sure it's a simple problem, just difficult to find out exactly what is wrong. I'll try whatever you suggest.
    11-19-07 07:17 PM
    I've sent this thread onto Tom (our programmer) to take a look at. My @CrackBerry.com email forwarder is working 100% fine and haven't had any other reports come in of difficulties other than here.

Will let you know what we find out. If there is an issue, it potentially could be related to the server move.
    11-19-07 10:49 PM
    Yup, there was a problem with updating the email forwarding options. For those of you who tried to set this up after Nov 12, you need to disable and enable the @crackberry.com forwarding to refresh and get it working again.
    11-19-07 11:21 PM
    Thanks!!! I refreshed my account and it works great. I pick up my BB tomorrow. I appreciate the quick response, this is a great site!!
    11-20-07 12:08 PM
    Thanks for asking the question and the response.I was getting the forwarding error, too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-07 08:22 PM
    i had the same problem, i disabled then re-enabled and now it works fine
    05-26-11 11:51 AM
    My crackberry email is not forwarding and it only stopped the other day.. i disabled, saved, reneabled, saved and still not forwarding. any ideas?
    03-15-12 10:52 PM
    Hi Crackberry! Please help! My crackberry email is still not forwarding.. I have changed email addresses and ticked and unticked the forward to option and still not working.. Please help! I have a couple of accounts linked to my CB email and I can't even change the email on these accts as I need access to my CB email which I don't since its not forwarding.. Thanks so much!
    03-30-12 07:36 PM
    Having the same problem. Learnt my lesson not to use my crackberry email address as my BlackBerry beta login. Now I don't receive keycodes and can't change the address because you have to verify a link via the old email address.
    03-31-12 10:16 AM
    i think this not the correct forum for this
    03-31-12 02:46 PM
    how or can you send a email from your crackberry email address ?????
    04-08-12 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD