Our team was notified on this a long time ago. Escalating it again. Thanks for your patience!
    05-27-16 10:18 AM
    Our team was notified on this a long time ago. Escalating it again. Thanks for your patience!
    James, for me it is definitely the ajax.googleapis.com script. If it's blocked, everything is good, although I have to unblock it temporarily to 'like' posts or 'thank' people.

If the script is unblocked, the freezing occurs again.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    05-27-16 01:18 PM
    on the Z10, first one to try it on, the No Ads ad blocker has worked perfectly, of course this is the first site I've tried it on but the only problematic site i have. this is from BB World. it only works on wifi not data, you add a proxy site they give you to your wifi setting.

Problem solved for me but I just don't use a laptop anymore.
    05-27-16 10:58 PM
    The problems just get different. tried to post a quick reply, no problem at all typing it, but every time I hit 'post' a popup asks do you really want to leave this page, to which I click 'no!' and finally I copied my reply and reloaded the page, then got a 'you cant post bc your token is expired.'

CrackBerry = SCRIPT H€[[�����.
    05-29-16 10:27 PM
    The site has become virtually unusable. I am waiting and waiting for pages to finish loading but they can't, big blank spots and a big white square area where my adblocker is apparently doing its job, scroll down and its all white, scroll back up and what you could previously see is now all white, it's just like as if when i posted how my adblocker was working, someone went into double-triple overtime to make sure it wouldn't work ANYMORE.
    my new sig-line: 'posted via my text program aka my cutter-&-paster app.'
    andy957 likes this.
    05-29-16 10:56 PM
    @Shuswap - thank you!
    05-30-16 01:51 PM
    The site has become virtually unusable. I am waiting and waiting for pages to finish loading but they can't, big blank spots and a big white square area where my adblocker is apparently doing its job, scroll down and its all white, scroll back up and what you could previously see is now all white, it's just like as if when i posted how my adblocker was working, someone went into double-triple overtime to make sure it wouldn't work ANYMORE.
    same stuff going on today, things seem to be ok in this place SOME MOMENTS sometimes, some days, but even stopping in to VIEW the forum is nonfunctional today.
    07-11-16 08:46 AM
    In my experience crackberry isn't usable unless you have an ad blocker

Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    07-11-16 06:59 PM
    Kill I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-14-16 10:44 PM
    In my experience crackberry isn't usable unless you have an ad blocker
    Posted via my BlackBerry PRIV
    Indeed, and I had partial success using an adblocker, but you know it was temporary. Since any time I had posted about this my post was moved to the ask the administrators box, which I didnt even see before when seeking a topic it would belong in, I would have ordinarily expected an active followup.

By now, an acknowledgement that the problem is here to stay or not anything that can be changed soon would have been the proper way to treat complaints about the problem, rather than deafening silence. Today in early am posting works but occasional auto-selecting and deleting of partial words while I type is occurring. Hardly seems like just an adblocker issue, just my chiming in.

i wish a thread I the visible part of the board were allowed to exist on this.

BTW, something inserted "Friday, July 16" right into the middle of my sentence above!
    I didn't even see it til now.

pointless to speak up but there it is anyway ; )
    Last edited by to boldly go; 07-15-16 at 07:55 AM. Reason: cant fix it. chsnges 'in' to 'I' after my repeatedly correcting it. sorry.
    07-15-16 07:45 AM
    delete dup post. delete button no work : (
    07-15-16 07:46 AM
    I'd like to report that the site seems to be working well for me again, without blocking ajax.googleapis.com. This is after upgrading to Firefox 48.0 (on Debian Jessie, from Mozilla's backports repository).
    08-13-16 01:02 PM
    08-16-16 10:09 AM
    Same for me. I wonder if it's related to the large number of ads that are trying to load.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-16 10:07 PM
39 12