05-31-09 09:28 AM
30 12
tools
    I'll admit that the reason for my boredom is most likely because there simply isnt much to report, But.. As of late the Blogs have been quite boring . I used to look forward to hopping on crackberry and learning about a sweet new FREE app, a beta OS, some free (or cheap) themes, or news of what RIM is working on behind the scenes.

Anyone else agree?

EDIT: Title should read Blogs.. my bad
    05-28-09 08:58 AM
    Sorry, I don't agree...
    05-28-09 09:01 AM
    They have been doing some real good reporting on upcoming BB's which is always good news. I just wish there would be more apps and what not for the other neglected BB's out there. It seems the Bold, Storm and 8900 are the only ones getting looked at. But I really don't find the blogs too boring, they actually blog very well imo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 09:03 AM
    I'll admit that the reason for my boredom is most likely because there simply isnt much to report, But.. As of late the Blogs have been quite boring . I used to look forward to hopping on crackberry and learning about a sweet new FREE app, a beta OS, some free (or cheap) themes, or news of what RIM is working on behind the scenes.

Anyone else agree?

EDIT: Title should read Blogs.. my bad
    Nope. CB is not the circus, nor is it everythingforfree.com.
    05-28-09 09:06 AM
    This place has too much going on...IMO.
    05-28-09 09:12 AM
    They have been doing some real good reporting on upcoming BB's which is always good news. I just wish there would be more apps and what not for the other neglected BB's out there. It seems the Bold, Storm and 8900 are the only ones getting looked at. But I really don't find the blogs too boring, they actually blog very well imo

yeah true. the storm 2 is looking pretty nice!
    05-28-09 09:12 AM

LMFAO!
    10char
    05-28-09 09:15 AM
    actually, 25 now.
    just saying, your not gonna make alot of friends here saying that. and im sure the mods wont appreciate it also. they work hard to get information for us. it becasue of all the other forum members and the ops i have learned what i learned here...there is TONNNNNS of info on these forums..read my friend..that is all i mean.
    05-28-09 09:16 AM
    just saying, your not gonna make alot of friends here saying that. and im sure the mods wont appreciate it also. they work hard to get information for us. it becasue of all the other forum members and the ops i have learned what i learned here...there is TONNNNNS of info on these forums..read my friend..that is all i mean.
    What the mods have to like/dislike about it? That's his opinion what he's free to address. Personally I do find my emails from CB decreased drastically why? because there r less treads i'm subscribe to. Reason being as the OP stretched
    only the same 2-3 model being discussed over and over and us who have different models do feel "neglected" therefor bored.
    Just my 2 cent
    05-28-09 10:29 AM
    I don't agree!
    If you think they are boring perhaps you should set up a blog and post some interesting stuff instead?!
    05-28-09 10:36 AM
    I disagree read the forums. There is more information in the forums then there is in the blogs. Personally ever since I found this site, I learn something new everytime I'm on it.

05-28-09 10:40 AM
    I agree. I'm not here to be entertained, although I often find blogs and threads entertaining.
    I'm here to stay informed and learn something.
    05-28-09 10:42 AM
    very, very well said.

couldnt agree more.

venture out to the forums instead of the blogs, maybe that will help
    05-28-09 10:42 AM
    Who just hangs around on the blog anyways, it's not engadget.
    05-28-09 10:46 AM
    Oh man I loathe blogs. I could go on for hours about it but I won't. Suffice it to say, no one is interesting enough to have a blog.

My take is expecting new news every single day is pointless, new stuff doesn't roll off the assembly line every 24 hours. When you camp on a website it will naturally become a little boring as things start to repeat and new information does not come out in a constant stream.

So take a break and check back every 1.2 days if need be.
    05-28-09 11:17 AM
    I'm pretty new to CB but I find it very interesting

05-28-09 12:34 PM
    There's a new blackberry on the horizon with OS v. 7.6.77, with 85 gigawatts of memory, that connects to the 5G network on all carriers, with onboard flux capacitor for time travel, and quadraphonic stereo sound as well. It supports a 1 TB micro-micro media card, to which you can save all your apps, contacts, and SMS/MMS/BBM's. It backs itself up every hour on the hour, OTA, and automatically upgrades itself to the newest OS, beta or otherwise (your choice, fully configurable), also OTA.

It's code-named Neptune.
    05-28-09 12:55 PM

Anyone else agree?
    Nope don't agree, but then I pretty much skip the blogs about themes. But think about the time of year it is. All the new announcements from the electronic shows and the like, have been made, the new phones are already coming out, summer is coming and the people are gearing up to take on more work to take over the load for those that are going on vacations or head out on vacation, leaving a load for those staying behind. All those companies and app makers that were getting blogged about, are busy as beavers with a dam break, making new apps and improving those free or cheap themes you so love.

The lucky bloggers with kids are getting ready to start pulling their hair out, because the kids will be home, and the string of holidays doesn't help. And hey RIM does things in their own time, and they chat to the bloggers about those things, when they do. We don't really want twitter like blog updaqtes do we? "We're (RIMMIES) all going to lunch now, might play brickbreaker when we get back Ciao for now, eh."... "Yo eh, we might even leak an OS update or two before we go home, sweet eh?" (no Canadians were harmed in the above parody eh).

But take heart, the blogs will get all chucked full of goodness, as soon as there is something to blog about.
    05-28-09 01:31 PM
    I agree. Then again I never ever read the blog here. Most of the stuff posted there I already see on other sites. I'm also over the whole crackberry honeymoon and it being the be all end allphone to me...

05-28-09 09:02 PM
    I agree with dvigue
    05-29-09 12:48 AM
    I disagree as there has been a ton of news on the blogs..

Especially now that all these new models are coming out..
    05-29-09 01:57 AM
    I disagree read the forums. There is more information in the forums then there is in the blogs. Personally ever since I found this site, I learn something new everytime I'm on it.

I agree. I learn something new on the forums each and every time!
    05-29-09 01:10 PM
    Well now that everyones all worked up, this is an interesting thread. So, there u go OP

05-29-09 02:57 PM
    I enjoy reading the blogs everyday. The information is always useful. If things are a little slow sometimes or not what you want to hear, it's not the mods' faults. They do their best. Sometimes there aren't new free apps/themes to report every day, you know.

05-29-09 03:07 PM
    I enjoy reading the blogs everyday. The information is always useful. If things are a little slow sometimes or not what you want to hear, it's not the mods' faults. They do their best. Sometimes there aren't new free apps/themes to report every day, you know.

also keep in mind that they try and release real news instead of being wrong about something.
    05-29-09 04:24 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD